Welcome all hot heads

Hi all you hot heads. I grow some hots and want to grow some for color/decoration. Thinking yellow and purple. Any thoughts on what would look nice on my patio/pool deck. My local store only has the norm, can anyone point me in the right direction for seeds.
Thanks

Check out the vender vault section for recommended seed sellers. Lots of purple ornamentals available. Some hotter varieties too. Lemon Drops by your pool would look nice. Tons of yellow peppers available too. Good luck.

Mike

For a nice ornamental I like to grow Fish; it has variegated leaves (white & green) and the pods have multi-color stripes while immature. Really nice to look at and they have a medium heat (5k-10k). Not sure exactly where you can get seeds, but they shouldn't be too hard to track down...

:welcome:[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]to THP - [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Greetings from Metrolina in North Carolina ! [/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]…..“The taste is followed by a vicious hot spicy bite……" [/background] :flamethrower:[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background] :onfire:

Back