New old chilihead

Howdy ya'll! So glad to be on the chili bus!

Been burning my face off for years, but just found this great forum.
Look forward to learning from ya'll as I evolve into growing my own superhots.

I just finished off an old bottle of HBD Chocolate Hab with Cumin (given to me by a local grocery manager who couldn't touch it) that had the old school laser-printed label with just the name printed on it. So glad to see they've made it to the big time! Hoping to stop by on my next trip Upstate.

I am a confirmed nonextractarian (have not yet tried the Creators Zero). Cajohns is my favorite natural heat hammer provider, with Sauce 10 and Lethal Ingestion being my current quick hit medicines. His fatalii sauces and purees are just dandy too. Pain is Good is well represented in my fridge as well (they make my favorites in three styles: garlic, jerk, and bayou sauces).

God bless the chili freaks!

~IP

:welcome:[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]to THP - [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Greetings from Metrolina in North Carolina ! [/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]…..“The taste is followed by a vicious hot spicy bite……" [/background] :flamethrower:[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background] :onfire:

:welcome: from the PacificNorthWest!

Back