auction **CLOSED** Fresh Pepper Auction Starting 1$ + Shipping, no Reserve

599588_2188336885838_1687748640_n.jpg

Going to visit the post office in the AM and make up some FRB's from the peppers above... Here is the break down of the peppers I have:

149 annuum bonnet *(? thats what I've been told they are any way... see the yellow pods in the above picture).
6 bhut jolokia
31 red 7 pot
6 Trinidad Scorpions
1 alma paprika
32 Filius Blue
4 Thai sun
8 jalapeño
1 amish apple
1 pablano
416 Orange Hab
2 Whippets Tail
1 banana
2 golden cayenne
14 b.a. cayenne
13 rooster spur
13 cayenne
6 holy mole
27 long red thin cayenne

I'll fill up some FRB's in the morning, along with pictures of the pods that are going inside... It'll be auction format starting at 1$ + whatever the cost is for the FRB... These pods were all OP, but picked ripe, or really close to it... SO the seeds should be alright.

Alright. Here are some ground rules.
1. because multiple auctions will be going on in the same thread, please mention which box you are bidding on. IE 1$ Box 1, would be an appropriate bid, 1$ would just be confusing ;).

2. As soon as I receive payment, the box will ship. Same day if the post office is still open, next day otherwise.

3. you are welcome to as many boxes as you like.

4. Bidding on the first box closes at 9:30pm EST 6/12/2012. Bidding on the second box closes 10pm 6/12/2012.

5. Paypal is preferred. Anything else will take longer as I won't ship until the payment clears. For those of you without PayPal, I can send out an invoice, you can pay through PayPal as a guest... Its free, and easy. All you need is a debit/credit card with visa/master card/amex etc stamped on the front.

That said, here is the first box:
IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

It contains (left to right):
4 Orange Habaneros
1 Pepper Joe's Cayenne
1 Bhut Jalokia
1 Golden Cayenne
1 Rooster Spur
1 red 7pot
2 Filius Blue
1 Thai Sun
24 of the yellow annuum (?) Bonnets. **Note** It has been suggested this is a Jamaican Hot Yellow. I really don't know... But I like their taste. Not quite as hot as a habanero.

Opening Bid for this box is 1$ + 5.35 shipping. Bidding closes tomorrow night - 6/12/2012 at 9:30pm

Second Box:
IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

This box contains what I believe to be:
1 Bhut Jolokia
4 Red 7pots
1x mystery chinense
1x Pepper Joe's Cayenne
3x Filius Blue
1x Thai Sun
1x Rooster Spur
1x Walmart Jalapeno (grown from seed from a WM Jalapeno Plant)
4x Orange Habanero
15 Annuum Bonnets (?) **Note** It has been suggested this is a Jamaican Hot Yellow. I really don't know... But I like their taste. Not quite as hot as a habanero.

This Second Box auction closes tomorrow night - 6-12-2012 at 10pm EST

Heating it up with this third box:

IMG_0018.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

From the top left we have:
3 Orange Habaneros
1 Peppermania Big Ass Cayenne
2 Bhut Jalokia
8 7pot Red
2 Filius Blue
1 Rooster Spur
1 Red mystery C. Chinense
1 Thai Sun
7 Annuum Bonnet **Note** It has been suggested this is a Jamaican Hot Yellow. I really don't know... But I like their taste. Not quite as hot as a habanero.

This Third Auction will end at 10:15pm EST 6-12-2012

Super Hot Box
17 7pots
2 bhuts
1 Golden Cayenne
1 Fillius Blue
1 Orange Habanero
2 Annuum Bonnets.
IMG_0025.jpg

This auction will end at 10:30pm EST 6-12-2012 (TONIGHT!)

Lastly, I've decided to toss in a baggie of my own blend of pepper powder. I have some listed for sale elsewhere in the marketplace. If you win a box of peppers, you also get some powder.
IMG_01771.jpg

I'm not sure the exact dimensions, I can measure it if you like, but its the small size Ziploc usually used to trade seeds. Bought them at Walmart.

This is the last of the boxes, the rest of them are going on my smoker this afternoon.

599588_2188336885838_1687748640_n.jpg

Going to visit the post office in the AM and make up some FRB's from the peppers above... Here is the break down of the peppers I have:

149 annum bonnet
6 bhut jolokia
31 red 7 pot
6 Trinidad Scorpions
1 alma paprika
32 Explosive embers
4 Thai sun
8 jalapeño
1 amish appleapple
1 pablano
416 Orange Hab
2 big Jim
1 banana
2 golden cayenne
14 b.a. cayenne
13 rooster spur
13 cayenne
6 holy mole
27 long red thin cayenne

I'll fill up some FRB's in the morning, along with pictures of the pods that are going inside... It'll be auction format starting at 1$ + whatever the cost is for the FRB...

Any interest?

Sweet. Looking forward to bidding ... should be a nice short trip to Sarasota =)

I live in Pasco, so its definitely not that far Grant :). PO should have them there nice and fast.

I hope it generates a lot of interest Portuge! 733 peppers is ALOT more than I can eat, and I'm going to have another batch in a week or two.

Plus its still early in the season for some out there... SO I can share the wealth, and maybe cover some of my expenses this year.

Thanks... I'll post the FRB's in here when I get them in the morning...

I'm thinking a 24 hour auction that starts when I get the FRB's and post the pictures of them to this thread in the AM.

yup! tomorrow!

I would love some Bhut seeds, and a pod would be even better. None of my Bhuts germed. If you want I will send something to the return addy.
PM me if you are interested.

[sub]...3 french hens,2 turtle doves and a ..... :rofl: [/sub]
[sub]Looks killer my friend.... I was hoping to see maybe a Blue Moruga Scorpion in there............[/sub]

[sub] :fireball: [/sub]

On a serious note, how do the A. bonnets taste?

Back