• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Guy eats bhut jolokia

looks like he took it like a champ. started showing signs of pain at the end. those things are hot as hell! i didn't take bites like he did..i just ate the whole thing besides a little of the end where the stem was.

He reminds me of our music teacher back when I was school. I wouldn't do it either I just thought it was a cool song to do it to. lol

I ate this tiny Naga Morich the other day like that and I didn't find it unbearably hot. Hotter than a Hab but not as hot as it was made out to be.
Image001-15.jpg

rainbowberry said:
I ate this tiny Naga Morich the other day like that and I didn't find it unbearably hot. Hotter than a Hab but not as hot as it was made out to be.
Image001-15.jpg
Looks like a "weak" one, probably not the hottest of the hottest.

rainbowberry said:

What are your growing conditions?

Not good Pam. I live in England and the plant was started late in the year and hasn't grown many pods. The ones it has are very small. As Omri said I'm sure it was a very mild one. The seed source was genuine though, Tony from nagaseeds gave them to me.

Back