closed

You'll know once you send $12 to tobbi alford 34 lee road 626 opelika al 36804

lol, made me laugh.

Tobbie, IMO, if you did more than just sell seeds on THP, say like, show us your grow, pics, some tips and tricks that you learned over your 15 years of pepper growing, you will get a better reception and sales, because to me, you are just another sales person knocking on the door.

lol, made me laugh.

Tobbie, IMO, if you did more than just sell seeds on THP, say like, show us your grow, pics, some tips and tricks that you learned over your 15 years of pepper growing, you will get a better reception and sales, because to me, you are just another sales person knocking on the door.
you know my seeds and peppers will sell any where this is not the only place to sell i sell a good product i do not ripe any one off if you buy it will be good i do not sell juck all my seeds are good.

if you do not like my seed return for a full 100% refund plus your 44 cent stamp

you know my seeds and peppers will sell any where this is not the only place to sell i sell a good product i do not ripe any one off if you buy it will be good i do not sell juck all my seeds are good.

if you do not like my seed return for a full 100% refund plus your 44 cent stamp
i do not give grow imfo i spend my time reading for 100,s of hours on growing peppers but all the imfo is on the net free

Back