Overboard in Illinois?

Hello everyone from Central Illinois. I'm a long time gardener but first time at the super hots. Maybe I went a little crazy but I had around a 96% germination rate this spring which means I ended up putting out around 108 pepper plants. This is pretty much the list of what I have growing :

Fatalii, Black Habanero, Chocolate Habanero, Aji Limon, Aji Chombo, Aji Dulce, Orange Scorpion, Maruga Scorpion, Devils Tongue, Jamacian Squash, Pasillia Bajaio, Trinidad 7 pot (jonah), Bhut Jolokia/Ghost, Bulgarian Carrot, Sweet Chocolate, Tomatillios and tomatoes

Might have missed one or two. They are really starting to like this humid midwest stuff. :doh:

Cheers :cheers:

:welcome:[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]to THP - g[/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]reetings from Metrolina in North Carolina! [/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] …..“The taste is followed by a vicious hot spicy bite……" [/background] :flamethrower:[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background] :onfire:
----------------------------------------------------------
Wonderful selections for your grow list!
Best wishes with your grow!

Hey howdy from Florida!! :welcome:

Yea... what is this "overboard" of which you speak? You growing peppers off the side of a houseboat? :)

Welcome from a boy born and raised in central Illinois (charleston) now living in PA. I know some people out there growing like crazy! Where are you located?

Oh, and it's not overboard until you start growing on the roof too. :party:

Welcome from Northern Illinois. If you want to see overboard check out Melissa's Glog (grow log) She has quite the garden going, oh and Pic-1's......ummm who else is growing an astrological amount of plants??? If you start them early enough and have the room, the sky is the limit.

:welcome: overboard? That was a good movie. Really like Goldie Hawn. Her daughters pretty cute to. My house kinda looks like dean profitts :) guess I should go kidnap a wife.

Back