• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense Check these out: Habanero Harvest

Look what I just picked in my backyard:
48812787_7acc274f66_o.jpg

here they are still on the plants:

48812786_52f9db94fc_o.jpg

48812790_fa9418f780_o.jpg

another shot....note the ripe jalapenos too..

48812784_9871fad5b4_b.jpg

I'm making hot sauce tonight!

Look good & healthy chuk fine looking plants.
you should try some other types of habs other then just orange you look to have the knack for growing them if you need some seeds give me a holler they are free. and with all the different types you could have some fun and some serious heat.

Mick
Kato's

kato said:
you should try some other types of habs other then just orange you look to have the knack for growing them if you need some seeds give me a holler they are free. and with all the different types you could have some fun and some serious heat.

Mick
Kato's

Thanks!

They are 100% organic too! Habaneros do really well here and most years I'm still harvestng into December.

Man, I'd love some of those seeds. I really want to grow some Red Savinas and Chocolate Habs next year!

chuk hell said:
kato said:

Mick
Kato's

Thanks!

They are 100% organic too! Habaneros do really well here and most years I'm still harvestng into December.

Man, I'd love some of those seeds. I really want to grow some Red Savinas and Chocolate Habs next year!

Got any for a hot sauce company???

Slurp!

Back