• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

smoking Svens bbq sauce

well I always thought the review sections were for THP or some other person that were well known reviewers of products, but after awhile I see anyone can put up their review of a product. so here goes & it'll be a simple review because I dont know what to really say.

Svens bbq sauce

I've tried them all (3) & buy them when I go to a grocery store that sells them - you know convenience factor or plain ol' remembering about where its sold :lol: its pretty much a local bbq sauce, but if you can get your hands on some, give it a try.

alot of bbq sauces on the market, their 1st ingredient is corn syrup. well not for Svens bbq sauce, corn syrup is the 4th ingredient. brown sugar is the 1st.
the sauce is thick & tastes great!
I'm not gonna hype it up & go on & on in detail so I'll leave it as that. plus I really dont know what else to say when doing reviews :lol:

but coming from a chilehead I'll admit their " sizzlin " & " chipotle " bbq sauce is not heat worthy, but that doesnt mean its lacking in flavor, just in heat. but like I said thats coming from a chilehead (me) & we chileheads have come to expect this from many products saying they're hot but when it comes down to it they're not up to par for us when it comes to heat.

so if you love bbq sauce or just like the stuff (bbq sauce) you will not be disappointed with Svens bbq sauce,trust me. so give it a try & enjoy the flavor. all 3 flavors taste great!

heres a link to their website.

http://www.svensbbq.com/sb/w/index.php?cat=1

Back