• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Noob Needing Help

Hey guys, This is TabascoKilla. Im new to this site, i joined about a week ago when I was referred here by my Borther TheAmatureGreenThumb. He said this was a great site full of people who are willing to help me get my seed list and garden started.

So right now the only things I have in my garden is 6 Tabasco Pepper plants and they did not fruit this year bc they are still pretty small. But i do have a Few seeds left over from when i started them. m willing to trade them to anyone who wants them. But im hoping for some seeds in return. Right now im hopeing for:

1.) Sweet Banana Peppers
2.) Long Thin Cayennes
3.) Giant Jalapeño or Normal (Either one)
and a
4.) Bhut Jolokia

If anyones got some of these and are willing to help out a starter it would be a great help and much appreciated. And i am hoping to have a larger range of plants in my garden soom because im waiting for some seed to go on sall and im gunna buy some. So if anyone is interested please pm me or do whatever you guuys do.

Thanks,
TabascoKilla

Hey, welcome and I hate when people do this, but you should of post the request in hot/pepper seed section, but any ways, in case you need help with a SASE

Here is the info. http://thehotpepper....-to-do-a-sasbe/

Sorry about that /: Like i said haha noob (thats me!) haha ill do it next time. Again im sorry.

send me a sase. I got some extra red bhut seeds you can have. pm for address. send the proper sase please.

Right Now I Dont have the little baggies for the seeds. Ive got to go get some. I will probably go get some tomorrow. But once i do ill Pm You and thanks!

Back