for-sale Ajijoes super seed sale has ended permanantly

hello all

i just wanted to take this time to thank everyone for all the years of patronage in buying seeds from me
and this and many other reason make this hard for me
as many of you may have noticed i haven't been on much lately and have not been as active as i used to be well there is a reason
you see the other day i took my last seed order and have decided to pack it in with selling seeds
my main reason is a few twist and turns in my life the main one being my job has become far more demanding than im able to bear that is in time and energy,
i want to reassure all that this has nothing to do with anyone on here to the contrary you have all been great
im not leaving THP i will be popping in from time to time as time permits so this isn't goodbye
im hoping my life will become less complicated later so i can start doing it again but as it stands i don't see that happening anytime soon, the horrible pursuit of fund to keep the bills paid and responsibilities met has unfortunately become all encompassing
i will get back to you all when i decide what i wanna do
ATTN; (edit)I WILL NOT HAVE TIME TO PROCESS ORDERS AND AM NOT SELLING SEEDS, very sorry but the last thing i want is people waiting for me to deliver with no clear cut time frame for delivery i just don't want to having that hanging over my head and its not fair to anyone either

UPDATE

I HAVE DECIDED TO KEEP EVERYTHING BECAUSE AT THIS POINT I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUTURE MIGHT BRING

thanks your friend Joe

hello all

im pleased to announce that im reinstating my seed sale for a short time

with much soul searching and and many request here i go again

please pm me for all info
such as my list ect

i have a ton of goodies that im sure some of you might love

im also following this thread so if you reply i will know
sorry should have put this in right away but forgot

all sales will be sent out in SASBE form, you must pay the shipping

thanks your friend Joe

Ajijoe, you sir are truly a gentleman and a scholar. Thank you for being such a kind, generous, respectful person. I appreciate all the seeds that I've acquired from you as always they are high quality and I'm always beyond pleased with your generosity. Truly a person to look up too. My hats off to you Ajijoe!

Ajijoe, you sir are truly a gentleman and a scholar. Thank you for being such a kind, generous, respectful person. I appreciate all the seeds that I've acquired from you as always they are high quality and I'm always beyond pleased with your generosity. Truly a person to look up too. My hats off to you Ajijoe!

thanks it is always my aim to please

your friend joe

Back