• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Some of the Peppers in My Pepper Patch

Ok, this is my first 'post', I've responded to other folks' posts but haven't made one of my own, principally because I didn't know how to post photos. I still may not, hopefully these will post without too much trouble. Anyway, I thought I would try posting a picture before I head out for the evening... lol..these are some of the pepper plants I have in my pepper garden. I will hopefully have plenty of seeds to share later this season.... some I have right now. But let's just see if this picture will post. lol... if these don't work out don't get too mad. LOL!!! --- ok, they uploaded!!! (Well, I can see them, hopefully you can, too... ) Now I'm going to be driving you nuts posting all my pepper pictures. LOL!!!

From top to bottom: 'Chili Red' a red chile with good flavor, abundant pods.
'Serrano' (the bigger pepper) and 'Tabasco' peppers.
'Yellow Mushroom'...not quite yellow yet. lol....

I have a bunch more pepper plants and varieties, including some super hots that have not flowered or podded yet.... but I'll keep you updated, of course! :)

411800_416425281743081_1443241942_o.jpg

474633_416432035075739_859302101_o.jpg

288358_416434175075525_1852801979_o.jpg

very nice

the red chile looks alot like my HOT EQUIDOR CROSS and sound like it too

are the small pods in the pic with the Serrano Tabasco,Piri Piri,Malaguetta or are they Siling Labuyo??

my guess is there Piri Piri

thanks your friend Joe

Back