Moruga hot pepper seeds. Worlds Hottest Pepper 2/6/12.

UPDATE: Moruga seeds are now harvested, packed and ready to ship. We've had a fantastic harvest at all growing locations. (p.s. Brainstrain 7 too) Just visit pepperjoe.com
:dance: :P :dance: :P :dance: :P

We've been getting a lot of emails, Facebook inquiries etc. about the Moruga seeds. If you'd like to get put on our 'Notification list' email me at pepperjoe@sc.rr.com with MORUGA in the Subj.
:onfire: :P

The Moruga is growing very well in our growers gardens and we're in the process of harvesting in Florida at two locations.
It really is a cool pepper. The bumpy pod texture combined with it's ease of growing and it's prolific pod growth will probably make it a gardeners favorite.
The taste is on the fruity side, maybe a little hint of citrus and then it's kind of sweet/HOT!
We'll be selling them for $8.99 per pack, limit of 3 packs.

Here's a pod last week in Myrtle Beach, SC and they are starting to ripen there too.

5Gc5Kd5He3G23k63L2c7688805bc4782e161b.jpg

Fiery Regards,
Pepper Joe

Attachments

• Moruga trio.jpg
    Moruga trio.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 65
Thanks DatilDaddy. The Moruga Pods are now blushing red here in Myrtle Beach and should ripen real soon for de-seeding.
The Florida crop was fantastic.
I'm thinking about running a Free Seeds contest for the Brain Strain and the Moruga....more to follow...
Fiery Regards,
Pepper Joe
:dance: :P :dance: :P

I think your PM box is full, so I have to ask you here.

If I am in the notifications list, does that mean e mail notification?
I ask because I never have reason to look at my e mail and may forget to check it.

Hey Gang,
If you didn't see the update at top of the page....our Moruga harvest is in and seeds are packed and in our shopping cart at pepperjoe.com We also have the Brain Strain 7 now available too. The Hot Peppers grew extremely well at all growing locations. They are HOT. Thanks all.
Fiery Regards,
Pepper Joe
:dance: :P :dance: :P :dance:

Back