Lucky Dog Hot Sauce "Lucky 7's" Contest/Giveaway!

I thought I'd have a little fun and try my hand at executing a contest for the good folks here at THP.

Here's how it works....Lucky Dog Hot Sauce is pleased to announce their 1st promotional giveaway!

So without further ado, it's the "Lucky (dog hot sauce) 7's" contest/giveaway!

On July 7th (07/07) 2012, I will give away three (3) prize packages to randomly drawn contestants.

Each prize package will consist of a bottle of Lucky Dog Hot Sauce in the flavor of the winner's choosing, and a Lucky Dog Hot Sauce t-shirt in the size of the winner's choosing.

The sauce speaks for itself, and the t-shirts are double sided pre-washed heavy cotton, with a dog/horseshoe logo on the front and a full color LDHS product label image on the back. I have both men's and women's sizes.

This contest will be open to the 1st 72 people to reply and who also send me an email with THP user name at luckydoghotsauce@gmail.com - your email address will be used one (1) time solely for the purpose of drawing for this contest and will then be discarded. It will not be used for marketing and it will not be added to any mailing list or distributed to any 3rd party. This requirement is purely to keep everything above board which you'll understand if you continue reading.

This contest is limited to one entry per contestant, please. Since THP seriously frowns on users creating multiple accounts, I feel fairly confident that no one will try to create a shill account to better their odds, but just to be extra safe, this contest is only open to members who joined on or before June 25th, 2012 and who have at least 20 posts with posting date before 07/07/12. If you do not qualify, please do not try to enter.

the drawing

72 entries will be split into 3 groups of 24.

I will use the software at the following link to determine the 3 winners: http://www.net-commi...andom/index.php

Yes, it's fantasy football draft software - but it allows me to enter everyone's email address and THP user name from each group of 24 and instantly email all 24 members the randomly generated results with no question as to the random nature of the drawing. Please feel free to test this s/w out on your own – you'll find it is totally reliable, tamper-proof and random. The Lucky person in each group who is randomized into the Lucky #7 slot for each drawing will be the winner for that group's prize package.

Simple, safe. From a marketing perspective it's actually kind of a crappy contest for me - but from a prize perspective, it should be a great contest for y'all, and that's what I care about here. :dance:

3 drawings, 3 prize packages.

The drawings will start on Saturday, July 7th, 2012 at 3:00 PM PST. If I do not have 72 people total, I will use the total number I do have by 3:00 PM PST on 07/07/12 divided by 3, to create the 3 pools of contestants and the odds of winning will be that much better for each contestant. Please remember to post here and also send me a corresponding email so I know when to close/cut-off the entries. When I have 72 unique emails with corresponding THP posts, that's it!

This topic at THP.com will be the OFFICIAL documented source of entries (1-24 = group 1, 25-48 = group 2, 49-72 = group 3, unless smaller # of total entries dictate smaller groups) and only when accompanied by an email to luckydoghotsauce@gmail.com with your THP user name. no email, no entry - simple as that. 24 hour contest. what could be simpler?

Please note - while I will be doing the randomization on 07/07/12 starting at 3:00 PM PST, it might take me a bit of time to enter 24 user names/emails into the randomizer 3 times, so please don't expect results exactly at 3:00 PM PST. That said I'm talking minutes here, not hours or days.

I will email each winner after each drawing (the randomizer software will email all entrants from each group of 24 with drawing results) and I will post the user names of the 3 Lucky winners here at THP.

Provided I've heard back from winners with address, t-shirt size and flavor preference by Sunday night at 08:00 PM PST, the prize packages will be shipped out on Monday, July 9th, 2012 via USPS Priority 2-day mail. If not, they will be shipped as soon as possible thereafter.

Good luck to all participants!

Scott
Lucky Dog Hot Sauce
http://www.luckydoghotsauce.com
luckydoghotsauce@gmail.com

Sweet!!!! Thanks!!! You the man!!! :) It's cool people like you that makes this site that much better, so again thanks!!! :)

I'm in!!! I already ran through the three bottles I had and I NEED more. Email on the way

Forgot to mention 7/7 is my Bday. Hope that brings me extra luck in the drawing.

Back