• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

My First Super Pods

I finally have a few pods that have taken enough shape to brag about haha. Mainly superhots but the purple jalapeno and jamaican yellow mushrooms shouldnt be too bad. I hope these guys grow huge! I have a bunch of other plants with lots of flowers and tiny pods that i will take pictures of later. Im glad to have had this forum to help me with my first grow!

Bhut Jolokia

7-8GhostPepper.jpg

Chocolate Bhut Jolokia

7-8ChocolateGhostPepper.jpg

Yellow Bhut Jolokia

7-8YellowGhostPepper.jpg

Yellow 7 Pot

7-8Yellow7Pot.jpg

Trinidad Moruga Scorpion

7-8Moruga.jpg

Purple Jalapeno

7-8PurpleJalapeno.jpg

Yellow Jamaican Mushroom Pepper

7-8YellowJamaicanMushroom.jpg

Thanks guys! You can also see the rest of my garden plus hot pepper videos via my channel www.youtube.com/user/deegan43. Megahot has seen my stuff and he can take the heat a little better than me these days haha!

I'm really wishing I planted some Yellow Bhuts but when it was time, but back then I had no idea where to get seeds or seedlings etc...
Not that I'm much better now after a whole 6 months lol :clap:
Great looking bunch you've got there !

scrufy you got some seeds coming from me this season for growing next year if you would like! I am going to have far too many pods and seeds to hord on my own. I hope to give back to the community that has given so much to me. Here are a few more pics! I got a new camera and just cant stop haha

More of the yellow 7 Pot

7-9Yellow7Pot.jpg

My Fatali has gone insane!

7-9Fatali.jpg

Looks great, thanks for the pics...
I got a late start this season & it has been so hot here in Cincinnati that my plants are nowhere near that far along.!!
That purple jalapeno looks killer, I'll have to keep an eye out for some to start up for next season...
Keep it up!

Got a couple newbies that are looking familiar. Here are my first Morugas that have a true shape! These are on my plant from Jim Duffy.

7-10Moruga.jpg

Some new yellow 7s that have a nice shape going. These plants are from Smoking J's Fiery Foods

7-10Yellow7Pot.jpg

scrufy you got some seeds coming from me this season for growing next year if you would like! I am going to have far too many pods and seeds to hord on my own. I hope to give back to the community that has given so much to me. Here are a few more pics! I got a new camera and just cant stop haha

More of the yellow 7 Pot

7-9Yellow7Pot.jpg

My Fatali has gone insane!

7-9Fatali.jpg
Grabbed some Fatalii seeds two years ago and forgot again to plant! seeing your picture makes me wish i had! all your plants look great man keep them coming!

Here we go! The final lap. Almost time to eat one of these things

Red Moruga

8-6-12Moruga.jpg

Yellow Bhut Jolokia

8-6-12YellowBhutJolokia.jpg

Yellow 7 Pot

8-6-12Yellow7Pot.jpg

Fatalii

8-6-12Fatalii.jpg

Scotch Bonnet

8-6-12ScotchBonnet.jpg

Yellow Jamaican Mushroom Pepper