free "CLOSED" Mixed Box Fresh Peppers $22.50 with Free Shipping "CLOSED"

For Sale:

A Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box filled with 4 or more of the following variates.

Datil
Red Bhut Jolokia
Red Trinidad Scorpion (7 Pot Brain Strain) Limited Supply
Red Trinidad Scorpion (Butch T Strain) Limited Supply
Red Trinidad Scorpion (from NMSU) Limited Supply
Orange Habanero
Red Habanero

The peppers are picked fresh Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and sent by priority mail the same day.

If you make a specific request and the peppers are available (ripe) at the time of shipping I'll make sure there in the box. Make sure to put your specific request along with "Mixed Box Fresh Peppers" in the description when you submit payment.

Payment by PayPal.

You can send payment via PayPal to:

rob@pepperrich.com

Please put "Mixed Box Fresh Peppers" as the description.

Thanks,
Rob.

Please be patient if I reply late, sometimes I work late in the pepper patch.

If you make a specific request and the peppers are available (ripe) at the time of shipping I'll make sure there in the box. Make sure to put your specific request along with "Mixed Box Fresh Peppers", in the description, when you submit payment.

soooo do you mean we get to pick the varieties or are you just randomly filling the boxes?

Good question, thanks. I added the reply to the add.

Still available?

20120715farm1d.JPG

Yes, I have lots.

20120715farm1e.JPG

More Peppers:)

if a mixed box of these are available i will take 1!
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Red Trinidad Scorpion (7 Pot Brain Strain) Limited Supply[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Red Trinidad Scorpion (Butch T Strain) Limited Supply[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Red Trinidad Scorpion (from NMSU) Limited Supply[/background]

Hey Rob, I got my box of peppers today, they arrived in excellent condition.
I just tasted one of the Datils and must say they have great flavor. I'll have to wait till dinner to taste the Bhuts and Scorpions.
I'm posting a picture so people can get an idea of how many pods come in the box.

PeppersfromPepperRich.jpg

Thanks again for this great offer, Robert

Back