Promote Your Sauces Etc.

I'm very pleased to announce my new directory dedicated solely to all things hot and spicy at the Hot Sauce Network.

Basic Listings: are just $5.00 for a permanent link with up to 2 additional categories at a discounted price.

Premium Listings: $10.00 (Yearly) with up to 2 additional categories at a discounted price. These links are above the Basic listings.

Sponsor Listings: $20.00 (Yearly) with up to 2 additional categories at a discounted rate. Sponsors are above all other links in the category.

Each listing comes with additional features and private details for your site to include private contact form, ratings, tell a friend, and much more. Your site may already be included, so if you wish to update it or change it, let me know.

I also have a very finite amount of space for banners and other graphic links. If you are interested, please contact me for details.

Hope you'll have a look around.

All the Best!

Grab a free link

Thanks to everyone who has taken time to register at Hot Sauce Network! The site is indexing well in the search engines and unique outgoing hits are on the rise. This is exactly what I was counting on.

I also want to let those who have registered or would like to register know that there are a multitude of advantages:

1. You can add a link to your web site. (Free Advertising)

2. You can write a review for your favorite sauce. (Get the Credit)

3. If you make or sell sauce, people can use our secure email form to contact you.

I'm also adding more features all the time and I very rarely email anyone unless I want to check out or have a question about your sauce.

If you haven't registered you can do so now by clicking here.

Special thanks to the forum for such a great resourse!

Rod

Back