New "Spicy" Products Available......

Just wanted to let everyone know we have updated our product selection on our website... www.BakersPeppers.com ....We have Fresh Peppers, Seeds, and Dried Peppers as well available RIGHT NOW! :) New products just added, check us out!!

FRESH peppers:

T Scorpion Butch T
T Scorpion Red
Brain Strain Yellow
Brain Strain Red
"Mix" boxes as well...

Seeds and Dried pods are available too....

I would like to order some of those yellow brain strains but I tryed to place a order about a month ago but you had some kinda web problem it was saying my addy wasent right you told me and spokan man youd ck and get back to us amd next you say a wholesaler bought your last 50lbs ...still a lil upset about that you should have taken care of those first in line but I GUESS ITS BUSINESS? Dont get me wrong I understand a customer wants 50lbs not 48,49.5 lbs I mean im no one special nor a wholeseller but either way we all want and should be treated fairly

I don't recall such an incident but if that happened I am truly sorry about that...is there anything I can help you with now? Sometimes emails get lost in the shuffle and I do my best to make sure every customer gets what they are looking for...that's why we now have the website in place with inventory control and tracking...that way customers can order whatever they like right away and if It's In stock the website allows the order to take place and we then ship it out on Tuesday's :) a few months ago we didn't have it set up like that and if we missed your order like that, again we apologize....all orders now are handled thru the website....if an Item is available from us, It's on the site ready to be ordered :)

Fair enough it good to hear that(a personal reply)
Btw it was like 2/3 emails but youv fixed the issue soo ill be placing a order for some of the NICE looking ybs;:0) in a couple days or so thanks for the info...SMITTY

Back