Scorpion trin chilli seeds

:hell: I was wondering if any one could point me in the right direction, sell or trade? Im chasing the multiple varieties of the trinidad scorpion and also 7 pod seeds. If any one could help that would be great.

Dave

Scorpion Chilli 'Hot in Hot out" :mouthonfire:

:hell: Thanks for your reply! In regard to the multiple varieties, I had read somewhere recently that there were several varieties and I cant damn well remember the name of the variety nor can I find where I had read it, such a pain...Brain fry. Any way thanks for the info i'll follow it up and if i find out about this possible variety I'll let you know.

Dave :mouthonfire:

Scorpion Chilli
'Hot in Hot out'

Trinidad Scorpion is a pepper from Trinidad.
You have other peppers from Trinidad, but Scorpion is just that one pepper.
There's Trinidad Scorpion, 7-Pot, Trinidad Congo, Trinidad Congo Yellow, Trinidad Perfume, Trinidad Seasoning, Trinidad Yellow and apparently a couple of peppers called 'Morouga' and 'Douglah'.

:hell:Cheers for that, yeah the chilli that I had confused was the douglah, also they were talking about 2 scorpion chilli plants not varieties but growing locations. Just a question?? Ive grown the nagas and bihs and bhuts etc...I haven't grown many trinidad varieties...Do they stack up heat wise against the latter mob?

Thanks for your help,

Dave
Scorpion Chilli 'Hot in Hot out' :mouthonfire:

I'm just starting to grow Trinidad peppers, but according to 'peperonciniamoci.it', the Scorpion is just as hot as the Naga.
7-Pot is said to be a bit less hot.

stillmanz said:
Yeah theres a black scorpion too but don't thinkits as hot and pretty sure its not trinidad type.
Never heard of it. do you have some kind of article, for me to read to read about it?
The only other pepper I know with scorpion in its name, is the 'Black Scorpion Tongue' and it's far from being a "Scorpion" pepper... it's more like a miniature eggplant. :lol:

POTAWIE said:
Omri, I'm pretty sure he's talking about the 'Black Scorpion Tongue'
Oh, I thought he was talking about a black version of the Trinidad one... NVM.
Anyway the 'Black Scorpion Tongue' is only a scorpion by name.
The 'Trinidad Scorpion' is called a scorpion because it has the shape of a scorpion's sting (at the end of the tail).

20092061mx9.jpg

Hello friends. I am FG.Trinidad Scorpion FG are my creation. I have sent seeds by John of the website chillis galore.pepper be very different from Trinidad classic red.
85873836.jpg

I too am growing this variety in 2008. I hope it continues to be yellow. It is very nice. I believe John stated the true red strain is a bit hotter, but this one is still very hot.

Beuatiful pepper nonetheless. :)

Chris

monnezza76 said:
Hello friends. I am FG.Trinidad Scorpion FG are my creation. I have sent seeds by John of the website chillis galore.pepper be very different from Trinidad classic red.
85873836.jpg

There are several yellow Seasoning peppers from Trinidad. I have some of them. I've been searching long and hard for the yellow 7-pod (if it exists). I MUST locate it. lol.

Chris

Omri said:
I have a yellow Congo, all we need now are some yellow Seasoning and 7-Pot peppers. :lol:

Back