Relocating, Restocking and Restarting

He guys... I just got a job opportunity in GA that I'll be taking to move closer to family. In doing so I'll be dropping everything and relocating. This means leaving my garden that I worked so hard on. :( Sad but I'll pull thru.

Anyways I'm looking to get some seed stock for next year and I have a few to trade. But it isn't much.

I would enjoy some:

Fatalii
Chocolate Habs
Chocolate Bhut
Purple Bhut
Yellow 7 Pots/pods
Yellow TScorp
Red Scorp
Any type of Brain Strain
Trinidad Perfume
Billy Biker Jalapeno

To be honest this is just a Wish list any pepper seeds will really make me a happy camper.

Thanks for Viewing and just for being an all around awesome community to be a part of.

Howdy !

Well, I can help ya out with the choco habs and yellow 7 .

If ya intrested you know what to do .

At the moment I could help you out with fatalii, choco habs, red scorp, red/ yellow BS. If you wait I until I got ripe pods I could also help with the purfume, choc bhut, purple bhut, and yellow scorp. Also feel free to look at my trade and/or grow list to see if there is anything you like. PM me if interested.

Oh wow sorry haven't check this post in a while. Yeah I have a Red Hab, Red 7 pot, and what's looks to be a yellow 7 but unverified. So I'm going to dig those and bring them.

I'll send out some PMs tomorrow. Thanks everyone. This is why I love THP. So many great people.

Back