Lucky Dog Hot Sauce Goes to Japan!

Just a fun thing, not really promoting, but didn't want to risk a mod-beat-down by posting to the Lounge. :rofl:

Anyway, a friend of a friend saw my sauce on FB and emailed me to ask if I ship to Japan. Normally I do not, but in this case I made an exception and personally fulfilled the order.

As a thank you for this the dude took some "action shots" of Lucky Dog Hot Sauce in a "distinctly Japanese environment" - so without further ado, here's Lucky Dog Hot Sauce in Osaka, Japan!

(maybe I'm old, because I still think stuff like this is nifty even though the Interwebs make the world such a smaller place. Or maybe I'm old because I still say "nifty"?)

581983_466188620071700_727329714_n.jpg

544542_466183596738869_151358949_n.jpg

412409_466172156740013_1583954753_o.jpg

266035_466171306740098_602482132_o.jpg

Looks tasty!
:woohoo:

big ass bottle of sake too! shochu; Ichibanfuda is the name.

I also want to know what exactly that evil looking stuff in the red jar is. Mmmmmm

Very cool man! I took some of the orange label to a dinner over at a friend's parent's house... not too many chili heads, but a few of the people tried it, and absolutely loved it. I gave them the web address. ;)

That's pretty nifty there, Scott.
Maybe you can come up a Japanese line of your sauce, and have anime labels. :dance: :rofl:

I would guess that jar is full of chile paste, like a Siracha thing.

It is very cool LDHS. I'd ship a baloney sandwich I made, just to say it was there, if I knew someone in Japan....that is. Your hot sauce is a hit around the world!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Yea maybe you could paste little goggle eyes on the three bottles and give them a name, and hot-glue some different flourescent Pixie hair-dos on them or call them Tres Lost Amigos, shoot videos post em and track their progress around the world?

HeHe...Be Well.......... :party:

Cool they got that far anyway! Awesome!

It is very cool LDHS. I'd ship a baloney sandwich I made, just to say it was there, if I knew someone in Japan....that is. Your hot sauce is a hit around the world!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Yeah - really cool Japanese dude I became friends with through unfortunate circumstances - he was a mutual friend of one of my best childhood friends who later committed suicide - the event was actually captured on film in a horrific documentary by some d-bag filmmaker. Long story, but small world indeed...

NICE I WOULDENT SAY YOUR OLD JUST NJOYING THE LIL THINGS IN LIFE VERY COOL (japan)YOUR sauce in japan heck yeh that cool man ..
CONGRATS ON THE LABELS better late than never
And your sauce being in (JAPAN MAN)..

Damn that is sad...Sorry to hear that! I did not mean to be flippant in any respect jes did not know, and was joshin ya... well God Bless Him and You Too LD

Be well...

They Love you Long Time! Hehe!

Yea I am qouting myself! (will I go Blind) I would like to visit Japan one day though..

It is what it is - I'll say this, watching what amounts to a snuff film was a hell of a way to find out.

But this topic was suppossed to be light hearted and all...it is pretty nifty.
:woohoo:

Back