Hello and happy new year from Dallas, TX!

Hey all, been a lurker for a while, finally decided to make an account and join in the fun. I recognize some of you from a few other places, and I see a lot of yet-unfamiliar names too.

Happy New Year from Dallas!

I've dabbled with growing peppers on and off most of my life, but last year decided to do more than just grow a single Tabasco or jalapeno plant. I learned quite a few things doing this, and I hope that this year I'll actually have some plants I can be proud of. One lesson I learned is to pay attention when every growing guide says DON'T OVER-WATER. Heh.

Cheers!

- Eric

Pam said:
Welcome from a very blustery South Carolina!

Pam, from reading your posts here, I can tell ya that you're definitely a person who's brain I'll be picking! ;)

Thanks all for the warm welcome!

DEFCON Creator said:
Greetings from Defcon HQ...

Greetings! I was quite happy when my girlfriend surprised me with a 32 oz bottle of Defcon 2 for Christmas. I guess the fridge magnets tipped her off. ;) I have half a bottle of Defcon 1 left over. I love mixing the two together to get a heat level half-way between them. :)

- Eric

elequin said:
Greetings! I was quite happy when my girlfriend surprised me with a 32 oz bottle of Defcon 2 for Christmas. I guess the fridge magnets tipped her off. ;) I have half a bottle of Defcon 1 left over. I love mixing the two together to get a heat level half-way between them. :)

- Eric

Glad to hear it. Enjoy!

elequin said:
Howdy, neighbor!

When do you start your plants? I'm thinking about starting chinense seeds here in the next week or two.

I plan on starting the end of January....that will give me about 6-8 weeks before transplant....

Back