Hey, from the nordic european country of Denmark

Hi

This is my first year of growing anything, so the learning curve has been pretty steep :) thankfully growing Chili is like watching NFL... you just has to learn a few "rules" to understand the meaning of things, but the more you get into it, the more you want to learn. Go Steelers and the one man army from Broncos, Peyton Manning! :party:

I have been watching and reading this forum for the last 6 months or so, and i'm learning a lot from this great forum and its dedicated chili heads :dance:

I have 26 plants because I didn't thing all of them would see the light of day :) ... well, the more chili's to me!

I have been growing
Bhut Jolokia
Ring Of Fire
Georgia Flame
Peruvian Purple
Bolivian Rainbow
Feher Ozon
Jalapeno

Anyway, just wanted to say hello and I hope for some better weather here in Denmark, as it has been raining like crazy the last few months, where is was supposed to be summer... well, right now its 95 fahrenheit (35 degrees celcius) and that's pretty hot for a country like mine.

:welcome: from sunny South Florida! 95 degrees, you say? For those of us in Florida, we call that Thursday! :fireball: :hell:

:welcome: from the PacificNorthWest, USA!
Not much cross-country skiing on a 35C day!
Nordic skiing is one of my fav things to do, mostly back country.
Always wanted to visit the northern european countries.

Hope your weather moderates for you, Chilifan D.

This is my first year of growing anything, so the learning curve has been pretty steep :)

It can definitely be a learning curve. As several on here can confirm, I was asking questions about the slightest change in my first crop of plants earlier this year. They sadly didn't make it because of a bug infestation that I still blame on eggs in the soil.

With the new plants I'm growing though, things are going much more smoothly, and since I learned from my experiences (and mistakes) from earlier in the year, they're doing very well.

Back