Hello everyone

Hey everyone, this is the intro thread so here it is. My name is Paul and I live in the weather challenged state of Minnesota. I've been growing peppers for around 7 years now. I use them in just about everything. I love to BBQ and smoke chiles. Last year my wife and I took 3rd in the Amateur Scovies for BBQ sauce. From the looks of things, I will fit right in here. :lol:

Tina Brooks said:
Hey Paul, my best friend is your neighbour. He's in St. Paul. or rather just outside of St. Paul on the lake.

T

Cool, give me a shout next time your coming to town. I'll give you a jar of my BBQ sauce.

Tina Brooks wrote:
Hey Paul, my best friend is your neighbour. He's in St. Paul. or rather just outside of St. Paul on the lake.

T

Hey Paul I'm in White Bear Lake every day if your ever in town stop by.
Minnesota the land of 10,000 lakes, I have at least 20 with in 10 miles of there. Tina which lake is your freind on??
M

P_Schneider said:
Tina Brooks said:

T

Cool, give me a shout next time your coming to town. I'll give you a jar of my BBQ sauce.

Last time I was in the twin cities was 2002. I don't see it happening anytime soon. :D

T

fatalliman said:
Tina Brooks wrote:

T

Hey Paul I'm in White Bear Lake every day if your ever in town stop by.
Minnesota the land of 10,000 lakes, I have at least 20 with in 10 miles of there. Tina which lake is your freind on??
M

the big one. lol. Lake Superior. His business is actually in Duluth.

T.

LOL, Tina
superior is about 60 miles from where I live, nice area there
use to cruise the scenic drive and go look for lake superior agates, and of coarse there's always the bayfront blues fest.
M

Sounds nice,
Here in Jersey we have a couple of events that are interesting as well. We have the Toxic Triathelon, it starts with the 100-yard dioxin dash, followed by the PCB polevaulting event, and the grand finale is the malevolent microbe marathon run. The winner gets to dredge in one of our Superfund mercury sites, with the chance of catching the rarest beast known to man, the 3-headed Meadowland toad. Quite exciting...And they even give all spectators a free Tyvek suit with external air source.

DEFCON Creator said:
Sounds nice,
Here in Jersey we have a couple of events that are interesting as well. We have the Toxic Triathelon, it starts with the 100-yard dioxin dash, followed by the PCB polevaulting event, and the grand finale is the malevolent microbe marathon run. The winner gets to dredge in one of our Superfund mercury sites, with the chance of catching the rarest beast known to man, the 3-headed Meadowland toad. Quite exciting...And they even give all spectators a free Tyvek suit with external air source.

Oh... Eeeeew!

Back