Hotsaucedaily.com & Scott Roberts review Lucky Dog Hot Sauce

Thanks to Brian & Marilyn for their review of Lucky Dog Hot Sauce! 4/5 on the Red Label from hotsaucedaily.com! :woohoo:
http://hotsaucedaily.com/2012/07/25/lucky-dog-fire-roasted-hot-pepper-sauce/

I always love feedback, and here I got a "3 for 1" since Brian & Marilyn weigh in, and they sneakily coordinated their review with Scott Roberts at scottrobertsweb.com who also reviewed the trio of sauces. I guess they wanted to have a little reviewer throwdown to see who liked what and why. Gotta love the friendly rivalry!

Scott also gave the Red Label a 4/5, while giving the Orange label a 4.5/5! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
http://www.scottrobertsweb.com/Review-Lucky-Dog-Hot-Sauces

very kind of them to both review, and provide feedback - it's greatly appreciated and has led to a minor change. Based in part on their feedback, and on feedback from customers and friends I am slightly modifying my labels.

The bottom of the front panel will now have a heat indicator, so instead of all 3 reading "FIRE-ROASTED HOT PEPPER SAUCE" they will now read as follows:
(Green Label) "MILD FIRE-ROASTED PEPPER SAUCE"
(Red Label) "MEDIUM FIRE-ROASTED PEPPER SAUCE"
(Orange Label) "HOT FIRE-ROASTED PEPPER SAUCE"

Hopefully this provides a greater "at a glance" profile for the customer so the sauces are better differentiated on the shelf and easier for the consumer to understand.

Reviews are a fantastic source of feedback and while I won't always change to suit any one person's opinion, in this case I've heard this feedback from multiple sources and I'm not so stubborn to ignore it.
:cheers:

Thanks again for the great reviews Brian, Marilyn & Scott, and I'm thrilled you enjoyed the Lucky Dog Hot Sauce!

Scott
LDHS

Ps - In celebration of more solid reviews and because I love to do promotions, I am running another 10% off coupon - it's got unlimited uses, so by all means please share this coupon with as many chiliheads as you can!

At checkout simply enter "Share" (without the quotes) and you will receive 10% off of your Lucky Dog Hot Sauce order for the next 7 days (through Aug 3rd, 2012).
:woohoo:

Back