NEW Extreme Memberships

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
We now offer Extreme Memberships for members and businesses.

Many many features including picture and media uploads to your posts, as well as a full gallery, where you can create your own albums. No more photobucket! The gallery resizes and offers different size pics for you to put in your posts.

A new Marketplace with free classified style ads. Extreme Biz members' ads are automatically featured.

More PM space... links in sigs (banners for Biz members).

Extreme Biz members also receive THPA and advertising discounts, as well as a Hot Deal icon and link in their profile that shows in posts for special sales.

Private forums... MUCH MORE!

Please note: These are optional and additional features, if you do not wish to upgrade nothing changes!

For one full week you can upgrade for 50% OFF on the 1 year Memberships by using the coupon code 50percent!

Any issues please let me know. I will be tweaking things, this is brand new and there may be some permission issues etc., hence the discount so snap it up!

FULL DETAILS

THPA will also open later tonight so grab your Extreme Biz membership for 25% off!

Interesting thing. I've been reading the info, and I'm curious - still checking it out, but is there a way for me to see the new classifieds area to see what it looks like? Maybe a screenshot pasted below or something?

I get this:
Sorry, you don't have permission for that!

Can regular members see the new classifieds and shop there or do they have to pay for the extreme membership to see/use them? I assume the latter since the board's permission controlled?

Just trying to understand better how this works - thanks boss!

You should have access now.

And yes any member can see/shop.

And new ads will appear in the right sidebar.

Can regular members see the new classifieds and shop there or do they have to pay for the extreme membership to see/use them? I assume the latter since the board's permission controlled?

Just trying to understand better how this works - thanks boss!

Good question?

I answered his question Sawdust. That permission was fixed.

Perhaps you could mail a check? Most people still accept checks and cash. Paypal is easy and quick, but I understand when people don't deal with PP.

Thanks LB I appreciate that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back