• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Got tolove a capitalist

He was pimpin' that stuff here last year at FFS. I never saw any hard data, just jars of face cream next to hot sauce bottles.

He needs to do an infomercial. I'm tired of Victoria Principle at 2am.

I can't help thinking people would buy lawn clippings if you packaged it right.
Next thing you know someone will be selling tap water in little plastic bottles or charging for oxygen breathing sessions in trendy bars.
A fool & his money..etc. etc.

lololololololololololololololololololololololololol I have an idea rockmeal!!!!! ... ground up limestone powder! ill get a crusher and some rocks!

Interesting that cap. is being used as an immediate treatment for heartattack victims also. Shot staight in to the veins!!! Cap. is and anti-coagulent and also helps to drop (of all things) your blood pressure, so if you are having a heart attack the cap. will break up the blockage to your heart with the added advantage of dropping the pressure of the blood as it is re-introduced into your heart. (Apparently other medications do not have that feature and the blood can actually damage your heart as it crashes back in).

As a fan of the pepper and hot food in general and a life long advocate of the advantages of capsaisin, it does not surprise me every time they come up with a new and wonderful use for it. Go Blair for finding another great use. I am sorry that you had to have a couple million scovilles in your mug to find it!

Actually, this use for cap has been around long before Blair. Blair just has gotten more advertising for it and a bigger following.

bentalphanerd said:
I can't help thinking people would buy lawn clippings if you packaged it right.
Next thing you know someone will be selling tap water in little plastic bottles or charging for oxygen breathing sessions in trendy bars.
A fool & his money..etc. etc.

They sold this stuff in the Walgreens and RiteAids(pharmacies) Called Nursery water. It was packaged as special water for babies...(WTF?? RIGHT?).

Ingredients......municipal water supply.....tap water.

so you're saying it wouldnt hurt to have a bottle of extract laying around the house for just incase you have a heart attack & have someone shoot you up with it :lol:

chilehunter said:
so you're saying it wouldnt hurt to have a bottle of extract laying around the house for just incase you have a heart attack & have someone shoot you up with it :lol:

Yep, I have the srygne right next to it. Sometimes I confuse the two and put the needle on my tongue....

Back