• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Spicy Chicken Wings in Chicago!

I have plans to be in Chicago this spring for a Hot Wheels convention. I'll have to find this place and tear up a plateful of em.

I wish I had mine from when I was a kid. I played with em from 68 to 72. Those were the good ones. DD how old, how nice, and whatcha gonna do with em?

Googled 'Hot Wheels' and found tiny painted cars.
The new ones look like any other toy, but the old ones are looking pretty good.
Wish I had some when I was a kid. :

hudd said:
I have plans to be in Chicago this spring for a Hot Wheels convention. I'll have to find this place and tear up a plateful of em.

Hudd: You gotta go to Heaven on Seven while you are in Chicago and have one of their "Hotter than a mutha" stuffed habanero's. Wife and I were there during christmas holidays and that is the hottest thing I have ever had served by a public restaurant.

I'll have to remember Heaven on Seven. The convention will be at McCormick place so I don't know how far into town I'll venture. I get lost everytime I go to Chicago.

There are two in the downtown area. One is at 111 N Rush Street and the other is on North Michigan. Wife is from Chicago and she said the McCormic center is probably 20 minutes from the downtown ones. We ate at the one in Naperville. Here is their home link.

http://www.heavenonseven.com/index.html

I will tell you right now. If you take an unopened bottle of hot sauce that they don't have on their wall of sauces (~3000), they will give you diner for two free. I bet you they don't have any of the DefCon sauces, the one in Naperville didn't but I didn't have an unopened bottle.

This is the place:

Jake Melnick's Corner Tap
41 E. Superior St.
Chicago, IL 60611
312-266-0400

Haven't been there myself yet. Planned on making the trip last night and have been sick.

Back