• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

HP22B INFORMATION

So I said I would never come back and I guess I lied. I come back with a big apology to anyone I have upset in the past. This has been long overdue and all I can say is its in the past lets move on.I know some will not forgive and I totally understand.
Just wanted to share information I have from Ed Currie. I just got a package from him of more strains of pods. Some unstable and some stable. I don't believe Ed will sell unstable strains but I know that the HP22B Strains that happen to be stable will be up for sale in September. Ed was going to release on the 4th of July but told me he could not for many reasons. Please don't hate on me I did not come back to fight with anyone or spam with my videos. I would like to just learn more about chiles and become more informed. I can promise nobody will be receiving any drama from me.

The package he sent did not include enough information so i'm trying to reach him to find out what exactly he sent me. I have a video uploading with pictures of the pods I just got..

Hey ted.. NIce to see you around here now. Im same name on youtube.

very curious about these hp22b's i have a hard time believing they avg or even peak over 2m but that would be sick..

It's like spicy food sometimes you have to tone it down so more people can enjoy it.

It seems like you understand why things went the way they did last time :), glad to have you back, and hopefully things go better this time!

Welcome back ted! Even though I wasn't here to see you leave but still open arms policy!! Im glad you posted this topic, i tried asking you on youtube in a comment but you never replied. Its all good though. My youtube name is Des7ruc7iv3, if you ever care enough to go searching ( i suggest you don't lol ). We need your expertise in the higher up stuff that most of us don't know about.

Anyways welcome back buddy. :D

We need your expertise in the higher up stuff that most of us don't know about.

By this you can only mean the "high" or exhilarating feeling one gets from rubbing superhots in ones eyes...

I'm joking of course, but last time I knew, Ted didn't grow any peppers, so what "higher up stuff" are you meaning?

Good to see that your back on the forum. We are all on here because we love hot peppers, you don't have to be a grower to love them, hell i know some people that can't grow crap. In this forum we need growers, cooks, reviewers, showmen for the laughes, this is what makes this forum great Well Ted good luck on your garden and do what you do.

By this you can only mean the "high" or exhilarating feeling one gets from rubbing superhots in ones eyes...

I'm joking of course, but last time I knew, Ted didn't grow any peppers, so what "higher up stuff" are you meaning?

Stuff like peppers such as HP22B B3 strain, the newer peppers. I haven't heard about them until I saw his video and did some research. Still don't know much about them.

Nice.
Thanx for the update on the infamous HP22B strain many have been wondering about.
Maybe for sale in Sep? Hmmmmm. May bite on it if it is a stable strain, and make some room for a few for the 2013 grow, but already fairly packed with the best of the best, record holders and unusual's for my limited capacity of 66 plants.

I dont know exactly how he came up with the HP22B. And the reason for the name change is I don't really want to be known at FBI in here just Ted Barrus. Don't want to spam in here or anything. Just chat and be friendly with folks is all i'm wanting to do. Leaving the other part on FB and YT

Back