• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

So -- FFS '08?

Who's making the pilgrimage? I'm going to be covering the event so I'll be there from Thursday night until Sunday evening. Of course, I live here, so it's not much of a trip for me. Maybe 8 miles.

This one's gunna be killer!!! I can't wait! :hell::hell::hell:

Bent, it's the annual Fiery Foods show in Albuquerque, NM. They're always a lot of fun. We'll be there again, complete with sunblock for the light show inside our booth.

yup should have known lol. thanks Mr.D. I think your brew is the center point of a similar yet very much smaller event here in a couple of weeks.
One day I'll get over there for one of those shows.

I have been there several times DD. Stayed at the Wyndham over close to Honeywell/Allied (or as the guys there call it....honeylied). We are driving and are going to be pulling our travel trailer and make this a mini vacation...really looking forward to meeting you my friend. Does your band have any gigs that weekend?....sure hope so...would love to see you beat them skins.

Not for me, boo. Would love to rendevous in Alb. but too far away.

Still hoping to hear more from the gang about the Miami gig.

AlabamaJack said:
I have been there several times DD. Stayed at the Wyndham over close to Honeywell/Allied (or as the guys there call it....honeylied). We are driving and are going to be pulling our travel trailer and make this a mini vacation...really looking forward to meeting you my friend. Does your band have any gigs that weekend?....sure hope so...would love to see you beat them skins.

Nope, no gig that weekend. The only thing I'm doing those three days is getting a capsaisan rush and drinking a few beers.

DevilDuck said:
Nope, no gig that weekend. The only thing I'm doing those three days is getting a capsaisan rush and drinking a few beers.

We will tip several together.....can you get shiner bach out there?

Would love to tip a few with you to Creator. Maybe we can have a THP drunk one night we are there. I bought some pepper infused tequila

peppertequila001sw4.jpg
[/IMG]

Pretty good...anyone know what kind of peppers those are? I will bring it with me and we can have a taste test. The bottom pepper is yellow and the top two are red.

I'm out. No freakin moolah. My commission got clobbered so bad in the last six months i'll still be paying back shit for another 3 or 4 years.

Sickmont said:
I'm out. No freakin moolah. My commission got clobbered so bad in the last six months i'll still be paying back shit for another 3 or 4 years.

Not to worry man, just join us in Miami in September for Zest Fest.

DEFCON Creator said:
Not to worry man, just join us in Miami in September for Zest Fest.

Now there's an idea....:think:

Hey. According to their website, it's going down on june 13-15 in Miami, and Fort Worth in September

Back