• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest September ThrowDown HoDown

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realised that the TD in September falls on the same weekend as the
North West Chile Fest. We'll be at a campground eating, drinking,
and someone will probably fall in the river twice. The same river that Gary Ridgeway frequented.

I'm just wondering if we could do something for the TD that could be conducive to outdoor cooking?

Like, NOT lasagne. Anyone have any thoughts?

No matter what, it's the NW Pack, WE WILL THROWDOWN!

P.S., and Boss, maybe an extention until Monday pm to enter?

how bout we kick it gary ridgway style? because if its just a hodown ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,well then you win.

p.s.. no e in the last name.

no im not. i was thining we would pick a lady of the night dump her next to the river then return to play with her! thats "ridgway" style,lol... beting you wish u didnt bring that up,haha.

speaking of the great african banjo,i watched deliverance today on amc. so what in the world is this thread about?

Well Scovie started the thread about a september throwdown doing some kind of outdoorsy gig sitting around the campfire, telling yarns about bigfoot and singing Kumbaya n' sheeit.

Can you cook Spam outdoors?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

This got funny in a hurry! Kumbaya..... Sheeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttt.

We'll have a tent, an airmatress, probably 8 or 9 sleeping bags, (CJ likes it soft, yep, I said it)

and I'll probably still wake up with my 'face' in the dirt.

Yeah Spam can be cooked outdoors, I think. Why not? Question is, do we want to EAT it outdoors?

SPAM CHILI...

1/2 can of Spam
3 gallons of Chili
Mix, heat thoroughly, top with scheese an onions
Serve with warm tortillas

its real funny until his wife smacks him in the head with a frying pan!

She ain't even home right now and won't know squat.

And she ain't the boss of me!

And mrs. blues with a frying pan in her hand?

Yeah right.

mrs. blues ~ "TB this year for vacation I want to go somewhere new, unusual and exotic, somewhere I've never been to".

TB ~ "How about the kitchen?"

Well certainly Spam can be cooked outside!

In The Hearse, over an open fire, with fried potatoes and.....

EGGS!!!!!!!!

smothered in ketchup.

She ain't even home right now and won't know squat.

And she ain't the boss of me!

And mrs. blues with a frying pan in her hand?

Yeah right.

mrs. blues ~ "TB this year for vacation I want to go somewhere new, unusual and exotic, somewhere I've never been to".

TB ~ "How about the kitchen?"
ya right you scary mofo!!!!!1

i will tell you some truth nobody tells jason new what to do not even mrs. new i aint scared! gotta go half time over.

I am doing either SPAM or microwave hot dogs for every throwdown from now on. SPAM until we actually have a SPAM throwdown.

I am doing either SPAM or microwave hot dogs for every throwdown from now on. SPAM until we actually have a SPAM throwdown.

How do you even have time for a throwdown anyway what with all the baby making you've been doing?

You and mrs. T are popping out a kid what?...like every 6 weeks now?

I bet the nipples on the baby bottles are as big and the same shape of a hotdog.

Milk in them is prolly' tastes like hotdogs too.

Sic, you've actually got Gary Ridgway's pic as your avatar? You are sic :D What was the one before, another serial killer? It looked familiar.

I'm going to have google hoedown. Is that where you stop gardening for the day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back