• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Ryans Pod Reviews

MAN THAT POD WAS HUGE took you a while to get that one downman that thing was hugewhat do you use for fertilizer? what did it taste like?well before the burn lol you sell those?or you growing for self consumpion?

Enjoyed the gag reflex...

haha it was so much pepper. first time i gagged getting it down! i couldnt believe how long it took to get it down

MAN THAT POD WAS HUGE took you a while to get that one downman that thing was hugewhat do you use for fertilizer? what did it taste like?well before the burn lol you sell those?or you growing for self consumpion?

I use a fish fertilizer about once every two weeks. also this particular plant was grown in an aeropot with expensive dirt from the plant store haha. they totally taste like habaneros which i can only compare to the taste of a raspberry with crazy heat on the end! I grow for self consumption and to use in cooking. mainly to make fun videos!

Trying to achieve astral projection through meditation and the scorpion pepper ingestion? Eh, waitress, I'll have one of whatever he is having...

Chewi or should I say Rob I see his last active on THP as Nov 15 2012 01:39 PM, if he does not reply can anyone else provide me insight or is this just done for shiz & giggles?

First off I have no problems watching a video review, in fact I like them and hat’s off to you sir \o_ as I would not do one for various reasons but most important I prefer to stay somewhat anonymous. So call me what ever you wish, I am certainly not trying to be an Azz and I can take the heat but why do this if there is no taste description relayed? I would like to ask what does your 7 Pot (1[sup]st[/sup] video) taste like to you? I mean taste & flavor?

I just wrote my first 2 reviews for powder and I’d seriously like to read (hear in this case, video) taste description not heat as that is secondary for me. This way I can learn and balance my interpretation off yours or others opinions. Sure knowing the heat and its description is very important as well and I enjoy watching that too. For example the way I assimilate taste is trying a pod or product a few different ways, one of them being unaltered (as you did) and taking notes along the way. So again, what is your interpretation of the flavor? For example: fruity, acidic, sharp, tart, sour, bitter, sweet, etc, etc, etc. …

BTW these are the notes I got from watching the first video and again no offense but I did not hear one word of how your pepper tastes (flavor). BTW go Dolphins, but that’s a little late now, hehe
  • Dragon breath
  • Attacking my mouth
  • Front of my lips
  • So hot
  • Tasted very good but heat comes quick
  • Now peaking
  • It’s going thru my stomach
  • It’s so hot
  • Something like a monster
  • Burning my lips
  • Come on now Dolphins this is for you, that defense is stacked
  • Something about the Jets
  • Player comments
  • Oh man, oh man, oh I love the taste of these things
  • Right now its just burning pain, definitely peaked and I’m coming down
  • My stomach doesn’t hurt so bad any more, I think I’m getting use to them
  • That’s the first pepper that I’ve grown that I’ve eaten flat out and I guess I grew it right
  • God I can’t think straight
  • 6 ½ minutes since I ate it
  • There’s a good beer “duck rabbit” … (beer specs)
  • You know what folks this is one of the best things (beer) to get the burn out of your mouth
  • etc. … … … …

Ramon my friend, Ryan's videos are completely different than your reviews. Worlds apart! Humor vs. Thoughtful, Serious... I appreciate them both. When I have a terrible morning, I will watch one of Ryan's videos to cheer me up. When I want to know about a powder or a meal, I head over to where the 'review's and glogs/clogs are. No worries, peppers make everyone happy :party: . So yes, (not trying to speak for Ryan since he hasn't checked in this winter) this is for shiz &giggles. Peace bro!

Back