vendor LunchBox

I have bought from LunchBox 2 times and both times he is a great person to deal with hes very honest and he stays ontop of the orders he sends out.His peppers are hot,fresh and ripe. I will vouch for him anytime if you get a chance to get his peppers get them his boxes are full and shipped on time. below is his profile addy, look him up and get in on his deals.

http://thehotpepper..../3229-lunchbox/

LB... not really.. i have this one coworker... whos into holistic blahs and vitamins... she brings "samples" to work and then says.. tell me how it makes you feel.. if you like it let me know .. i can get you a whole bottle...

muahaha.. good job on delivering quality peppers LB

Thanks...I know these chile farmers on the site are the real deal when it comes to peppers. I'm just a guy who's garden is downright explosive this year. Just trying to spread a little love.

Thanks...I know these chile farmers on the site are the real deal when it comes to peppers. I'm just a guy who's garden is downright explosive this year. Just trying to spread a little love.
?SPREADING A LITTLE LOVE? YOU GOT SOME PEPPERSMAN I MAY BE INTERESTED IN BUYING SOME?PM IF SO ..THANKS

*shifty eyes* I got the stuff... Boy its good.

lol...

On a serious note, the pepper paste I recieved from LB is great, exactly as advertised, hot, arrived quickly and in good shape. Been eating it every day.

Good job man :)

Back