• If you have a question about commercial production or the hot sauce business, please post in The Food Biz.

Smoked Bhut jolokia/superhot Peach sauce!

9pszyh.jpg

DxvJYh.jpg

HGqNbh.jpg

Nx44vh.jpg

9SKkWh.jpg

DLYD0h.jpg

I started out by smoking the pods on my Weber little smokey along with some mesquite wood chips. then after theyve been smoked peel and cut 1 peach into halves. throw them into the blender with 2 TBSP of white sugar and 1/2 cup white vinegar. blend until slightly chunky and throw it in a small pot on medium-low heat and simmer for 20 minutes. after simmered throw it back into the blender and blend til smooth and return to pot/pan for an additional 5 minutes and then bottle and enjoy!
note: flavor increases with fridge time (3 days on average for me)

Wurd dude! Looks and sounds right on!
I like the fruity sauces. The peaches sound like a great addition to the peppers.
I bought a few mangos yesterday to make some sauce with, but.... Got lot's of peaches in the freezer that I could put to good use.

Random question... Do you use Ninja blenders? I've gotten myself the set, and absolutely love it!

It rocks! I also love how the top is modular and fits on several sizes of containers for blending

Back