hi all !
like the title said I'm looking for :

Red Fatalii FOUND
Orange Fatalii FOUND

so if you have any to trade just pm or reply here
:hell:

like this :

1116183447877aba75740.jpg

the taste is probably lil different but it dont really know ..it's why i'm searching them :)

QuebecFire,

There is no such thing as an orange Fatalii. That pic is from the Seed Savers Exchange catalog. It's a mistake on their part. POOR color shades. I know several people who have bought these seeds and they produce yellow pods (standard).

The Red Fatalii definitely exists.

Chris

QuebecFire said:
like this :

1116183447877aba75740.jpg

the taste is probably lil different but it dont really know ..it's why i'm searching them :)

Sorry to tell you that Fatalii is yellow.
Any "orange" version is actually a different type of pepper, or a cross.

LOL and there is a cople of month you were saying that trinidad Douglah does'nt exist because you did find them on google.....do you know all the pepper in the world omri ?...new pepper are discover every day ...so don't tell it does'nt exist ...I find some seed

What? :confused:
I think I understand.

I said "Douglah" can't be found on Google, so it's likely to be a different name of a (relatively) known pepper, or a cross.
You know what? it probably is.

Fatalii is not a rare pepper waiting to be "fully discovered".
Fatalii is YELLOW... it's not "Yellow Fatalii", it's "Fatalii".
There's a red version, and it's the "Red Fatalii".
Any other pepper (especially an orange one) is either a cross, or a whole different pepper.

Here's a thought... what happens if you mix red and yellow?

Where did you source the Orange Fatalii seeds QuebecFire? You got me interested. Now I want to grow it. :)

Chris

QuebecFire said:
LOL and there is a cople of month you were saying that trinidad Douglah does'nt exist because you did find them on google.....do you know all the pepper in the world omri ?...new pepper are discover every day ...so don't tell it does'nt exist ...I find some seed

Omri said:
Did you notice there's no red one in there? my guess is that it's the red one. OR, it's a cross. :)

Omri why do you keep insisting that the orange fatalii does not exist?
fatalii.net guys are not idiots and know peppers extremely well.
It's not the red fatalii.
I trust fatalii.net would have said so if it was an hybrid.
So it must be ...drum roll.... an orange fatalii.

Back