• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

hybrid Cross section of a white 7 Pot

Wayright sent me this pic of one of his white 7 Pots.

white7-1.jpg

The yellow capsaicin oils contrast nicely with the white flesh of the pepper.

dvg

Judy sent me one of these to review and it was an awesome pod! The flavor is sweet like your typical 7 Pots but the flavor is VERY mild. I found this to be the same case with the White Bhut Jolokia she sent me (typical bhut flavor, but much milder). The heat on these is on the lower end for a superhot, to me.

Thanks for all of your comments. :)

I haven't had a chance to grow out this particular strain yet, but these do appear to be much whiter in color than the others i have seen in the past which had a much greener hue to them.

dvg

Judy sent me one of these to review and it was an awesome pod! The flavor is sweet like your typical 7 Pots but the flavor is VERY mild. I found this to be the same case with the White Bhut Jolokia she sent me (typical bhut flavor, but much milder). The heat on these is on the lower end for a superhot, to me.

Do you know if she has or will have seeds available for next season?

DAYUMM!! That pepper is white!!! :dance:
That blue eyed devil packs quite a punch too!

Great post Doug!
They really turned out nice this year!
And the plants were absolutely loaded!

:cool:
Kevin

As it turned out, Kevin sent me the pod in the picture i posted above.

IMG_1228-Dried-White-7-Pod-Sept-20-2012.jpg

Thanks again Kevin, i really appreciate the opportunity to try this particular strain out.

dvg

I am watching my mailbox today, Kevin said he is sending me some of his "hot salt".

Cannot wait to try it.

Back