Hepp's Gourmet Salts giveaway......WINNERS POSTED.. CLOSED

Hey guys.. helping my sister-in-law promote this company.. i am not affiliated with this company nor am i getting any monetary payments for doing this.. i am here to support small businesses and i enjoy doing so... heres some info...this was taken from RG's blog

"It&rsquo;s my first time doing a giveaway and I&rsquo;m excited to hold it with Hepp&rsquo;s Salt Barrel. I discovered Hepp&rsquo;s Salt after visiting its booth at a San Francisco trade show called Unique SF. After having a cool conversation about salts with the man behind the company, Brian Hepp, a collaboration was born".--- Richgail <=-= my sister-in-law

http://astigvegan.co...and-a-giveaway/

I WOULD check out the website as it has photos and reviews with the variety of salts this company sells...

i have a total of (9) 3oz containers with 3 varieties
ECFD307F-E4AA-4F3A-990D-0932D45CDD6D-21865-000006E4E31F19F4.jpg

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]This contest is limited to one entry per contestant, please. Since THP seriously frowns on users creating multiple accounts, I feel fairly confident that no one will try to create a shill account to better their odds, but just to be extra safe, this contest is only open to members who joined on or before August 20, 2012 [/background]

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Simple, safe. From a marketing perspective it's actually kind of a crappy contest for me - but from a prize perspective, it should be a great contest for y'all, and that's what we care about here. [/background] :dance:
This contest is limited to US residents only (yes ALASKA and HAWAII.. you too can join in on this fun)

ill pay for cost to ship this to you guys... Contest ends Saturday 8/2512 @ 2359 PST 9 Winners will be picked...you will get a random flavor.... winners will be announced sometime SUNDAY at the crack of dawn...
***EDIT*** or when all 125 numbers have been used up

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]the prize packages will be shipped out on Monday 8/27,/2012[/background]

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]all i ask for is respect for this giveaway and no drama be involved.. No conspiracy here.. if you guys win and like the salts please check out the website [/background]http://www.heppssalt.com/

REMEMBER.. its FREE.. so please enjoy

lets pick a # 1-125..

I am hoping my lucky number 17 will win me some, They look delicous and that rasberry sherbert on the website making me hungry

Back