wanted Looking for seeds

Hi,

I am new here, i want to get further into this, with my gardening project. I did a good year this past year with bringing home some seeds from work & some from the ocasional cool peppers at the store, i bought some seeds as well from a company online, hacked it out it went fairly well this past year. However, last week, the temps here dropped down to freezing & i lost alot of plants. I spent the day replanting seeds from various fruits in the same pots that had plants die, pruning off dead stalks on the ones that had sort of survived.

If anyone has some seeds they could kick down, let me know, i am willing to pay postage.

Thanks...........3eye

well, yes, i have some seeds, however, they are all open air pollinated, so i worry about tradeing & strain specifics, i am actually anxious to see what becomes of the ones i have replanted, it would be awsone to come up with my own set of cross breeds if some were really good for hot sauce. In all reallity, i am still new to all this growing stuff, i did have a good year last year, but i have a small amount of land & can only do just so much.

You ought to sign up for the parcel post seed trade. It is a good faith trade and a newb like you (and me) would benefit the most. It might not get to you for a month or so.

A3eyedfish

Chuck me a small bag of seeds and I'll put together a nice assortment of seeds for you. I have 200 odd varieties available...Im making a big chilli hedge in my garden so I dont care to much about true strains for that purpose. All my chilli are hand pollunated to keep honest strains alive.

Pm me mate.

Scorpion Chilli 'hot in hot out'

Ok, just a note, it is just not possible for me to take part in the customs slip, so international shipping is out of the question.

We could probably get you seeds no matter where you are at. Unless maybe you are in the French Penal Colony off the coast of French Guiana.

Dale

I sent seeds to christie in Brazil almost 2 weeks ago. She hasn't gotten them. I haven't recieved the ones from her either.

How long should out of the country take?

cheezydemon said:
I sent seeds to christie in Brazil almost 2 weeks ago. She hasn't gotten them. I haven't recieved the ones from her either.

How long should out of the country take?

I asked the post office about a delivery time to Trinidad and they said 7-10 working days. Didn't ask about how long to the states from Tdad.

Could be like an old Jimmy Buffet song. "I'd like to get you, on a slow boat to China, Right by my.self....

Mail from/to Brazil seems to take forever compared to anywhere else. I've sent seeds to so many places and have never had a customs problem yet. The birthday card way seems to work best though for Australia and Brazil, and probably Israel too.

So how do you know they destroyed the seeds?
Do they send a letter back to the original sender saying the letter was destroyed? or you just wait forever?

I know that from US to Canada it's legal to send seeds. I had a package from someone who declared on the package that it contained garden seeds and I got the package.

To the States I always declare as "vegetable seeds" and as a gift and I've never had a problem even with chile powders and sauces.

You need endless permits to enter seeds to Israel.
Almost got some seeds from USDA, but apparently even they don't have all permits.
Seeds in a card always worked for me.

Back