NEED PEPPERS TO REVIEW ON YOUTUBE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need some hot peppers to review on youtube! im looking for the super hots but anything i havent reviewed yet would be fine! (: please can anyone send me some?

Whats your you tube channel??? everybody is doing reviews these days so its hard to get free peppers to review, i have had to buy almost all of the ones i review

Heres mine please subscribe.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Sladesvideopepperrev

You'd probably do better asking to 'buy' peppers.

Otherwise, me haz want 4 freez 2! I revoo long time!

lmao this is second post asking for peppers.
once again I BOUGHT almost every pepper i review, there are so many people doing reviews on you tube nobody hardly will send you free peppers. your best bet is to ask to buy some peppers

Since you've already posted on my blog requesting them, I feel compelled to answer, and must concur with my colleagues here. Simply going on here, asking for peppers for free is ill advised for someone who is brand new on the site. Perhaps after you've established yourself and have proven that you're able to grow peppers, and actually have some to trade, then maybe we'll talk. In the interim, I would suggest you do what most of us on here did, that being purchasing seeds of the breeds you wish from reputable vendors, growing them, then offering to do trades.

I think he's referring to Scoville DeVille

Really no different than asking for free seeds. Certainly see that one quite often. Lots of members with those threads.

ok ill bite, whos scovie ??

You don't know the legend of Scovie?

Scovie joined THP as a wee lad at 5. He died in a horrible tractor accident - long story but basically he was drunk and hit a sherrif's car.

Anyway, Scovie has been haunting THP ever since. He'll come on from time to time with a new account, always hitting people up for free peppers. He thinks he's haunting us, but really it's not very scary.

His other avatar has a unicorn on it. You'll see him here every now & then. Don't reply to him - it will only encourage him to haunt us further. Let the poor soul rest in peace.

yee gods - you see? I tell the story, and it practically summoned him! while I was typing! Go scovie - away from this place! go to the light! Find your peace!!

:whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back