free Free superhot plants in MD

Hello,

I am looking to give away some plants in MD. Bring some buckets because most of them need to be dug up or transplanted. They are all definitely big and have a lot of peppers on them.

2 red fatalii plants
1 yellow 7 pot
1 yellow datil

The peppers are just too hot for my taste. It was fun to play around with them but I just really cant make any use out of them but would feel bad throwing them away. 1 fatalii is a hydroponic setup that can be moved to dirt. If you are local we can arrange something so you can get these plants. If you like the peppers they have really nice stems so they will be really good to overwinter. I'd overwinter them if it werent for the lack of need for the peppers.

Here is a pic of one of the fatalii's that I have they are all about that size. Actually that fatalii may have grown a foot since this pic.
photobucket-5867-1344377066670.jpg

The reason they need to be dealt with before winter kills them is that I am moving so they are going to be left in the ground with no supervision. Just would be a shame to waste the work i put into it.

Where at in MD? I live in Gaithersburg. I don't really need any more plants, but I can find room for them, and they'll be well taken care of if no else needs them.

Bowie md. I have some friends in gaithersburg. Im about an hour from growlers.

You are welcome to come get them

Back