Pete's Pirates. CLOSED.

Whats up? Here is the deal. I have one more box and I need to get rid of it. Here are the rules:

Under 25 posts.
CONUS.
Haven't received anything from me before.
Not growing 100 plants and pulling hundreds of pods bi-weekly. (a bit of exaggeration, but you get the picture)
Not a business.
Promise to pay it forward. When you grow the seeds out, and are pulling tons of peppers, repeat this.

1st to post and meet the criteria wins. I am gonna go watch some big bang and drink some Jameson, ill be back on later to check. I will PM the winner before I go to bed to get the addy.

Some pics of peppers in the box

TS
file-50.jpg

file-51.jpg

My favorite, the 7 Pot Jonah
file-52.jpg

The Infinity
file-58.jpg

Douglah
file-59.jpg

And plenty more. :)

Not 100% sure what CONUS means, but the rest applies. I'm in if nate didn't beat me to it.

Edit: Wait, MG's military. CONUS=lower 48. I'm in Indiana. So I'm in if Nate doesn't qualify for it.

Edit2: Under 25 posts. He's looking for brand new members. Sorry Nate, I don't think either of us qualify. Congrats to the lucky noob.

Not 100% sure what CONUS means, but the rest applies. I'm in if nate didn't beat me to it.
CONUS is continental US

Edit: Wait, MG's military. CONUS=lower 48. I'm in Indiana. So I'm in if Nate doesn't qualify for it.

Edit2: Under 25 posts. He's looking for brand new members. Sorry Nate, I don't think either of us qualify. Congrats to the lucky noob.
I didn't see that either. Thanks Yemtol for pointing that out Sorry MGold86 and good luck on your mission. Soldiers are always in my prayers . My Bro is one.

:hell: I could always go for some heat. Been buying some small boxes off here to eat because mine are being rather slow producing. Think I have gotten 7 peppers out of my little first year grow so far.

Back