Anyone have a link to a reputable seed vendor?

I was searching for choc. hab seeds online, and came across a couple on interesting sites. Problem was, one insisted on cash only (don't know him from Adam) and the other was tagged by my anti-virus software as a phishing scheme. When I clicked on the paypal reference link, it said that they had never mediated a deal with that vendor.

Perhaps, in my excitement at getting some nagas and habs started in a Jiffy tray in my dormroom (thanks, pepp3rfreak), I'm getting carried away, but I want a couple of other varietals this year.

Anyone know of a reputable vendor with a good selection of varieties?

Thanks in advance.

Josh

How about peppermania.com? people here say good things about them.
They do have Chocolate Habanero and Chocolate Long Habanero as well.

I have had great customer service from her. I sent her a email and Beth takes the time out to answer her email. She just sent one back to me yesterday to let me know that she wasn't ignoring me. She had a break in at her work place and someone stoled her CPU. But, found out that they didn't bother seeds inventory. I would try her forsure.

I used peppermania this time too, another source i used was chileseeds.co.uk both were really good but peppermania is so much better for prices, also i'm not sure what kind of hoops you yankees have to jump through to get seeds from the UK.

I can read Spanish fairly well. Thanks for the advice, all....I knew if anyone knew, they'd be here.

My goal is to have a decent enough crop of enough varieties so I can trade with y'all next year, instead of being a mooch.

Wish me luck

If you're ordering from Peppermania, order Chocolate Scotch Bonnet. That is hot enough to blow your head off. It puts most other chocolate C. Chinesnes to shame heatwise. To say that means they're VERY hot. I remember the first time I bit into one.

Chris

Back