• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

You know you are into hot sauce when....

You have a whole other fridge just for sauces..

there are more sauces on your table than most grocery stores stock.

you can tell the ones you like by the lack of cap.

Ketchup is used to make a dam to hold less viscous sauces on a hotdog.

you blow your drink out of your nose when the waitress warnes you about the hotwings.

you almost always have your own wing sauce when you just end up at the bar for wings.

the cook sees you and asks if you have anynmore of that hot stuff you let him try.

and last but not least the hotpepper is the first place you go when you sit down at the computer .

please add to the list as I am sure I have missed a few..

shayne

"the cook sees you and asks if you have anynmore of that hot stuff you let him try."
Thats me.
I have been dosing people in the shop with slivers of billyboys nagas. the amount of people who have been crippled by the slices and then come back the next day for more for a mate to try has been rediculious. very amusing for me.
I' going to grow a heap and just feed people the pods I don't need to make a sauce out of them, just watching peoples expresssions as the naga build ups and hits is priceless.
Mick

So wait, you're giving away free Nagas?
I'm buying a plane ticket tomorrow.
After a couple of hundred Nagas, I'll get my money back. :lol:

Not sure of the weight but I dried and ground up over 300 orange habs. I have an idea of the body burn you speak of.

You plan your vacations around destinations most likely to cater to your quest for heat and / or exposure to new peppers / sauces.

You drive a thousand miles to look at a wall of hot sauces (over 1500) and realize most of them are not as good as what you have at home in your refrigerator and you have a lot that they don't have.

shayneyasinski said:
You have a whole other fridge just for sauces..

there are more sauces on your table than most grocery stores stock.

you can tell the ones you like by the lack of cap.

Ketchup is used to make a dam to hold less viscous sauces on a hotdog.

you blow your drink out of your nose when the waitress warnes you about the hotwings.

you almost always have your own wing sauce when you just end up at the bar for wings.

the cook sees you and asks if you have anynmore of that hot stuff you let him try.

and last but not least the hotpepper is the first place you go when you sit down at the computer .

please add to the list as I am sure I have missed a few..

shayne
Yep that's pritty much me. I'll add some more:

When the mexican cook in LA thinks you're crazy for putting habaneros on your breakfest.

You don't mind "the ring of fire" anymore.

You carry at least one bottle of hot sauce with you everywhere you go.

You get antsy when you haven't had some sort of pepper product in the last 5 hours.

You try some food and think what hot sauce would go good on it.

AlabamaJack said:
You drive a thousand miles to look at a wall of hot sauces (over 1500) and realize most of them are not as good as what you have at home in your refrigerator and you have a lot that they don't have.
===========================
Too true.

At dinner someone says "pass the pepper" and you toss him a hab.

You open the refridgerator and throw things away to make room for the new bottles of hot sauce you just opened.

LOL you are too crazy boys LOL but i'm too :rolleyes:

Lets add an other one :
You know you are into hot :

When the cops spray you in the face and you just open the moutgh and ask for more

Back