wanted Looking for Lemon Drop Chilli seeds

Does anyone have some Lemon Drop chilli seeds to spare or to trade?
I have a very limited quantity of Kashmiri chilli seed obtained by a spice vendor that has had excellent germination (pre-sprouted in paper towel) so the seeds are known to be viable. Thanks!:onfire:

Daisy7117 said:
Does anyone have some Lemon Drop chilli seeds to spare or to trade?
I have a very limited quantity of Kashmiri chilli seed obtained by a spice vendor that has had excellent germination (pre-sprouted in paper towel) so the seeds are known to be viable. Thanks!:onfire:

I ordered some from Seed Savers this year, and would be glad to share if you only need ten or so seeds. PM me your address if you're interested.

Hi Daisy,:mouthonfire:

I have a heap of lemon drop and am happy to trade let me know your addy and we can sort soemthing out.

Scorp:hell:

QuebecFire said:
you might try Aji lemon (peruvian yellow )too ...the taste is just awesome and nice heat to

Thanks for the recommendation, sounds delicious....for some reason I'm really into "fruity" tasting peppers right now :fireball:

I know there is also Aji Pinapple and Aji mango but I dont know how fruity they taste ...but aji lemon is definetly delicious !!

QuebecFire said:
I know there is also Aji Pinapple and Aji mango but I dont know how fruity they taste ...but aji lemon is definetly delicious !!

Sounds delicious, do you have any Aji lemon seed to trade?...I have some Kashmiri chilli pepper seeds....not a lot of heat but has wonderful fruity flavor.

Back