Lucky Dog Hot Sauce - Exciting News & a 10% off Coupon!

Exciting news Lucky Dog fans!

The new batches are here and they're absolutely spectacular! To celebrate I'm including a coupon for 10% off your orders! But first the news!

I know it’s going to frighten people a little bit when I say that I’ve made some changes, but don't worry friends, Lucky Dog Hot Sauce is even better than before!!

First, I changed the labels slightly. Now people can see that the sauces are mild, medium or hot from the front of the label. You can see this in the photo attached.

218028_461166890595063_90855861_n.jpg

I’ve also added the little recycling symbol to the side for good karma points. Thanks to all the fans and reviewers for this feedback. It takes a village I guess.
:)

Second, and more importantly, I’ve tweaked the Green & Orange Label recipes very slightly, but with powerful results. While I loved the first batches, and I know that it’s risky to change something that’s been so well received/reviewed, there were slight differences between the production batches and my home-brewed batches that I wanted to address. My vision remains constant: to create the best, most balanced and flavorful hot sauces that I can possibly bring to market. As such, I felt it was worth going that extra mile to get the Green & Orange sauces just right and from the taste of these sauces, I'm really glad that I did.

The changes:
Lucky Dog Hot Sauce Orange Label was not quite hot enough. It was about a 6.5/10, and thus too close in heat to the Red Label’s 5/10. I'd also intended it to have more Habanero flavor as a dominant note. To achieve this, I've upped the Habanero content by 10% and increased the amount of varietal hot Cayenne a bit too. The result is amazing – it’s got the same sweet, garlicky presentation and fantastic balance and compliment for foods, with a fantastic mouth-burn of about an 8/10 and an “after-burn” that hangs out for a solid 15-20 mins. It’s a very pleasing sizzle, and this sauce should now appeal to even the hot-heads out there. For an all-natural sauce with no extract, I am extremely proud, pleased and impressed with the heat of the new Lucky Dog Hot Sauce Orange Label – give it a try and I’m sure you’ll agree!

2. Lucky Dog Hot Sauce Green Label wasn’t quite thick enough, and to be perfectly honest, and while unlikely to be perceptible to anyone but me, I thought it was a tiny bit too “snappy” as compared to my home-brews. The white vinegar is tricky to scale out to production batches, and while it was a very, very good sauce, it just wasn’t perfect. To correct this, I’ve tweaked the Green Label by increasing the amount of fire-roasted Jalapeno, Serrano and carrots by 5%. Not only has the viscosity improved to the desired thickness, it also took the slightest edge off of the tanginess. With all humility, I have to say that this is now the most balanced and savory Green sauce I’ve ever tasted. It’s got a tiny bit more heat from the added peppers as well, making it slightly on the warm side for a mild sauce. Bonus!

The Red Label remains unchanged – this was the one recipe that I felt we hit the jackpot with out of the gates, and I saw no reason to change it. The new batch just reaffirmed how awesome the folks at the production facility are for replicating it perfectly.

But please – don’t take my word for it. Order the new and improved Lucky Dog Hot Sauce for yourselves!

To celebrate my new batches, I’ve decided to offer a 10% off coupon to all of the Lucky Dog Hot Sauce fans.
Simply type “like” in the coupon code (without quotes), and you will receive your discount. This coupon is good through the end of September, and has ulimited uses, so feel free to share with a friend, or 100 friends! There is no limit to order size, so by all means, order as much Lucky Dog as you want while the gettin's good!

I sincerely thank you all for continuing to support Lucky Dog Hot Sauce – it is my passion and my dream, and I appreciate every one of you for coming along on the ride with me. Stay tuned for more exciting LDHS news in the near future.

Love and hot sauce
♥

Scott

growing pains, and you've had a few....but you're cranking on through. Thanks for offering the disocunt! Sauces worth the effort, For SURE!!!

Back