SASBE Peach Bhut Jolokia Seeds - 10 seeds each - CLOSED

Today's SASBE offer = Peach Bhut Jolokia (C. chin). One of my top five favorite super hots now. :) The first five people that meet the offer requirements and post on this thread get the seeds. This is a BEAUTIFUL variety.

Follow my rules carefully. If you do not comply, don't expect the seeds. Make it easy for me please. Here is what you need to do:

- First rule: If you have already won two of my previous seed offers in the last month, please let another member have a shot at getting the seeds. I respectfully ask this rule be followed so I can distribute to a good number of members. Some people are on here more and would take every offer while others wouldn't get a chance for seeds. This is my way of spreading the wealth. If I don't post this language in my offer, it's open game to all. You must post on this thread to claim your position in the top 10.

- Send me a self-addressed stamped bubble envelope with the exact amount of loose postage included inside that it took to send it to me in the first place. NO METERED POSTAGE as that cannot be used to send back the envelope - PLEASE FOLLOW THIS RULE.

- Include ziplock bag(s) with the variety name marked you are requesting.

- Make sure your return envelope/labels have your full address on them. Usually I can reuse the same bubble envelope you sent me. Just add a new address label I can affix over my mailing address. If you wish to send a new envelope within the other, you're welcome to. If you send me a plain envelope with no padding, you'll get your seeds back in this envelope. You may try to save postage, but don't complain if your seeds come back crushed!! It's a risk you take - up to you.

- Offer is for U.S. members only.

- Do not ask me to include lots of extra varieties. My SASBE offer is for the variet(ies) I listed in this specific offer. If I have multiple offers going at once and you won more than one spot, clarify.

- Be sure to include a small note in the envelope with your THP user name and what you're sending in for.

- Please try to send the envelope in within 7 days of the time period I provide my mailing address. I don't want these offers lingering for months at a time. If you don't do this, I may be inclined to move to another poster. I will be reasonable for sure as many know, but don't abuse it. This shouldn't be difficult for me - I'm providing free seeds.

- If you plan on taking my seeds and selling them at a big mark-up without even growing them out.....DO NOT TAKE A PLACE. :) I don't do that to others and don't appreciate it being done here.

- If you can, please 'spread the heat' through similar-type offers after you grow my stuff out. I enjoy sharing stuff with members. Keeping the chain going and sharing with other members is a great thing to do. AlabamaJack says it best - 'PAY IT BACK'.

Good luck everyone. Thanks a lot. :)

Chris

This offer has been RE-OPENED as of today. Five more spots are available - same terms as original offer. :) There will not be 10 winners total!

Chris

Back