• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

WHAT HEAT ARE YOU PACKING?

I have a drawer at work where I stash my heat "supplements".

I have:
Dave's Insanity Hurtin jalapeno
Chipotle Tabasco
A small tupperware container of Mixed spicy pepper powder from last season.
8 packets of SKYLINE hot sauce
3 packets of KFC hot sauce
1 Taco Bell hot sauce
1 pack of Famous Dave's Devil's Spit spicy bbq sauce.

What do you have?

On my desk sits:

D.L. Jardines Blazin' Saddle Habanero Pepper sauce
Zatarain's Creole Mustard
Pepper powder from my garden - Orange Hab, Tabasco, Orange Thai mix
Two hot sauces change daily...today it is:
Ol' Man Stillmanz Inferno
Ol' Man Stillmanz Mango, Paw Paw & Habanero Hot Sauce

In my mini-refregirator I have:

-Da bomb - Ground Zero
-357 mad dog CE
-100% pain (ouaff this thing taste so bad :( )
-Cajohn's 10
-Kiss of fire (YUM)
-Cafe Tekila (citrus habs)
-Toxic gaz (moustard with extract)
-unknown jamaican S.B puree
-unknown chipotle sauce
-unknown mango habs sauce
-a .5L of my home made tomato&golden habs sauce
-an other .5L home made habs&orange sauce

and I'm wating for an other botle of Black mamba - cajohn's jalapeno puree - defcon 2 (sorry but i'll not be the only to eat it so I dont order the one with more heat)

cheezydemon said:
Ahh, right IGG no desk at the moment. AN "I used to have" comment would be Ok.
Hehehehe. :hell:

Well, at Electronic Arts I would bring in peppers every morning along with the Zesty Blend and usually a sauce or two which varied everyday as to my mood.

AJ - I just bought this sauce "D.L. Jardines Blazin' Saddle Habanero Pepper sauce"
a couple days ago, havent opened it yet because I want to get rid of some others before I do open it. but is this blazzing saddle sauce really good ? seems kinda liquidly but ingredients are what I like.

chilehunter said:
AJ - I just bought this sauce "D.L. Jardines Blazin' Saddle Habanero Pepper sauce"
a couple days ago, havent opened it yet because I want to get rid of some others before I do open it. but is this blazzing saddle sauce really good ? seems kinda liquidly but ingredients are what I like.

I like it on my turnip greens, mustard greens, etc.

Has more of a vinegary taste than I like in my hot sauces but the vinegar goes good with those greens. Fair heat, I just poured some on my finger and put it in my mouth...got a pleasant little sweat starting to build...heat is, wait a minute...just took a little drink...front of tongue some down back of throat and back of tongue with a little tinge on lips...got a pretty good taste for a mass produced sauce...

"Phased plasma rifle in 40 watt range.."

"Just what you see here pal."

Glock 9mm, Ruger SxS Double, Mossberg 500 shorty 12 guage, Remy 870 12 guage pump, Remy 700 Alaskan .375 H&H...uh....duh..oh yeah..hot sauce and peppers.

Cheers, TB.

cheezydemon said:
That is cool! But unless your wife works with you, this is really about what you bother to store away from home.

She eats her own Chili, she doesn't eat hot as often as I do. You must know she is a German. Germans typically don't touch hot food. But after knowing and cooking for me all these years she thinks most Americans (our friends and service members stationed here in Germany) cook bland.

I dont have much here but im surviving lol I have some carrabian red dried habs in my pantery..some in the freezer a nice amount of defcon 1 and 3..I have rooster sauce..thats about it..Ive yet to get up to navan to chillychilies...Im laid off for a week so I might shoot up to regaud and visit the peppermaster and grab a few sauces.I just re-read..I come home every break(I live a block from work) so no need to bring anything with me unless im in the mood to watch someone suffer which is always fun lol

Back