free FOooo FREEEEEE----Supers-mixed from Silver Surfers pods 20+ SEEDS---

since theres still some confusion... all the seeds from the PODS... are MIXED in one baggie so i got pods from Silver surfer and finally got a chance to deseed the pods... had them in the fridge still in pristine condition (some a little mushy)

http://thehotpepper....ed/#entry705163

knew it wasnt gonna happen.. just thought id try..

anyways.. PM me and send me your info so you can send SASBE... again these are MIXED seeds of any of these pods.....

PM me for any questions...

PLT-Trio.jpg

Nice selections of seed you got there kingsdenniz. I wish you had put this up earlier . I just got another batch of seeds in the mail and I got two flats in the back popping seed all over the place. I wish I can get them out of your hand man oh man this is hard to tern down silver surfer has some of the meanest pods on the site. Am sure you wouldn't have a hard time getting rid of it Denniz

Very nice offer you have here ! Great one for those starting out.

May I ask...What are the Antillies Fire peppers ???

Very nice offer you have here ! Great one for those starting out.

May I ask...What are the Antillies Fire peppers ???

from peppermania(beth)'s catalog

"Antilles Fire - A Super Hot originating from the Antillles Islands in the Caribbean with similar traits of his brothern, the 7-Pot (7-Pod). Pods that ripen to red, with the desired exocarp "bumpities", thick pink placenta and traces of capsaicin on the walls of the endocarp. For Peppermania, a bit more productive than other 7-Pod strains."

You can offer them for a buck with my covert seed packs---20 individual packs sent as 4-5 packs in a standard post envelope.
Buy them and save money and time---no back and forth SASBE!!!!

Just a heads up guys. These are mixed seeds. So it'll be a SILVET surfer surprise
Mix. Not seperrated. Wife pull all the seeds in one container :)

Back