free First 3 to reply to thread get a free bottle of "Tropical Fire" hobby sauce (Few bottles still avail

Hey everyone, I have an abundance of sauce from the last batch that I'm willing to let a few go to anyone interested, maybe get a review out of it too. This is my most popular sauce amung the locals and friends group and my self I have used almost a qt of it since I started making it.

It's a Pineapple/Mango based sauce (including some vinegar) and is made from some very tasty "not black nagas" I received from member Pr0digal_son.

Sauce was bottled following proper safety procedures with sanitation and heat requirements and will require refrigeration after opening.

IMG-20121012-00228_zps967a4841.jpg

After these 3 are gone I am willing to send out more providing you pay the shipping costs only which is $5.50 to get the sauce to you, or trade for fresh pods/seeds as well :)

Holy cow that was fast! you 3 pm me your mailing address and I will get them out tomorrow morning!

Anyone else interested in the 2nd part of the deal by all means let's work something out :) PM me and i'll give you the paypal info for the shipping costs or we can discuss trades.

Aw man. :) Maybe next time. I'm looking to start doing Hot Sauce reviews. I started doing hot pepper reviews, and now since the pod population is dwindling, I will need to fill in with some hot sauce. I'll keep an eye out for future offers. :)

Is someone else doing a video review? If so, I'd like to see it.

Aw man. :) Maybe next time. I'm looking to start doing Hot Sauce reviews. I started doing hot pepper reviews, and now since the pod population is dwindling, I will need to fill in with some hot sauce. I'll keep an eye out for future offers. :)

Is someone else doing a video review? If so, I'd like to see it.

You can still get some, just have to cover shipping or trade for some fresh pods if you have them (some seeds too)

Back