• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Parick's SBJ7

So I was lucky enough to get some SBJ7 seeds from Patrick this year(half scotch bonnet half 7 pot Jonah) . The plant stuggled through the summer( like all my plants do here in Florida) but once the extreme heat subscided I was able to get 10 or 12 pods. Well the first one has fully ripened so I decided to take a taste test. It is a very textured pepper with a very UFO look. Nice then walls like a typical 7 pod. The insides are full of placenta and oil. :fireball: Took a nice bite out of the botttom half and almost choked. The heat hit me immediatley. Very clean pepper . Burn lasted about 15 minutes . Mostly side and tip of tounge. No throat aggitation whatsover. Took more of the Jonah flavor than the Scotch but no earthy flavor. My kind of pepper. Would put the heat level right up the with the Carolina reeper ;)

IMG_3989.jpg

IMG_3990.jpg

Since this is the newest and hottest pepper in the world. Seeds will be 10 million dollars for 10. :rofl:

No but serioulsy this is one hot mamma jamma. I would put it right up there with any super.

Those pods look awesome , like little nuke mushroom clouds, i to was lucky enough to have some of patricks seeds sent to try and i so hope they turn out like yours romy6..

Here is a pic of my baby's so far.

IMG_8480.jpg

That is a perfect looking pod. Love it Romy. Put me down for 10,000 seeds. I just bought Central Park and I'm going ro plant the whole damn thing out!

That is a perfect looking pod. Love it Romy. Put me down for 10,000 seeds. I just bought Central Park and I'm going to plant the whole damn thing out!

great pepper and discussion Romy---Love that pepper picture.

Sorry I don't have 10,000,000 but that would be like $5 a scoville point and I am thinking that is a little steep. Now if you lived in the carolinas I could see that would make sense. Are you thinking of moving?
:party:

Back