• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

PexPeppers Aeroponic and DWC grow log

Hey! Im jumping in feet first to Hydroponic (DWC), Aeroponic, and Hydroponic Coco! I want to see the difference between all 3 so here we go!

Aeroponic set up:

hZSQD.jpg

inside:

kpdH9.jpg

DWC and Coco Setup (HTGSupply Bubbleboy single-shot on left Coco on right Greenhouse in middle)

UIaAw.jpg

In the green house/seed starter tray i have 2 douglah, 4 Brainstrain, 1 Jonah, 1 Chocolate scorpion, 2 Reaper, 1 fatalii yellow.

Yep looking good bro, the pointer about the black tubing is spot on and drilling a hole just under the lip on the side. Looks pretty cool. Yea a Norther blew in today fixing to set up my Black Buckets so I can have something green to look at this winter.

Be Well

what do you plan on putting in the aeroponics?

the reason i ask is i have 1 bhut in a 5 gallon just like yours with the hydroton, and it is very heavy, i have had to weigh on side down with 15 pounds of iron weights, that set up would be good for small plants, maybe dragon Thia's but nothing big

i'm sold on dwc, if a pump goes down {and it will} you can save it fast

what do you plan on putting in the aeroponics?

the reason i ask is i have 1 bhut in a 5 gallon just like yours with the hydroton, and it is very heavy, i have had to weigh on side down with 15 pounds of iron weights, that set up would be good for small plants, maybe dragon Thia's but nothing big

i'm sold on dwc, if a pump goes down {and it will} you can save it fast

I plan on putting my brainstrains/reapers in there

you should reallly keep clones under a humidity dome untill they grow roots... they cannot get water from their root when they are clones because they have no roots... so they need humidity to keep them alive.... i highly doubt they are going to take root being out in the open like that.

Looks good Pex.

That is a lot of HPS lighting. Bet the electric bill is fun to pay. :eek: But they will surely keep those plants growing nicely.

Back